Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
is there anyway to deactivate "paypig" status? even tho its just a game the mc giving away all of her money erks my fucking nerves.

Reactions: Vegita

kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
so downloaded to give a try but seeing no one kept up with walkthrough not even gonna try it rpgm games with out a walkthrough are just too annoying
if i ever see an up to date walkthrough then ill give it a try

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Some scenes are skipped in the game. In particular, watersports scenes and golden shower. Please tell me how to activate them? And yes, I did not enter codes and did not refuse to watch watersports scenes at the start of the game.

Feb 18, 2019
The game crashes when Victoria gets into the "fuck-stalls" (Idk how to name that place) at her former hometown. Is it a known bug or i just have to give my PC the retirement it deserves?

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
The game crashes when Victoria gets into the "fuck-stalls" (Idk how to name that place) at her former hometown. Is it a known bug or i just have to give my PC the retirement it deserves?
Same for me. Tried Bimbo and not-a-Bimbo version in the stalls. Let's hope someone will make Compressed version for it. Original videos seems to hang up yet another time in this release.

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
what actually happens in it, after 1 hour of rise and repeat scenes, no progression = no reason to play it (the slave route)
thanks, you know also how get bigger boobs from the pervert. i know that in a certain point of the story i can grow them but i want them even bigger, you know how?!

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
This happened to me as well (and I belive others too). It seemed to be linked to the anal part of the fuck stall. In a previous post there was a link to version 3.5.2 but the site hosted to download it is a subscription required site that I don not subscribe to. Maybe that version it fixes this problem...

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Open your Nvidia control panel in the task bar (bottom right, where the volume, wifi, etc are), then click on manage 3d settings, on the right you will see global settings and program settings, click program settings then click "Add", it should show this game's executable "game.exe" in "recently used", if not browse and locate it and click ok. After that, where it says (2. Select the preferred graphic processor..) choose Nvidia from the drop down menu
I also want to try the option you suggested, but I want to ask in advance: how to return to the previous settings if something goes wrong or if I don't like the result?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
thanks, you know also how get bigger boobs from the pervert. i know that in a certain point of the story i can grow them but i want them even bigger, you know how?!
i don't know what triggers it, but the MC has to be sleeping in his place and corrupting herself with tavern work, eventually she'll have a dream where she has an orgasm in it, the perv will be outside watching, in the following days he'll offer her a lotion for her sore boobs.

Oct 4, 2020
i don't know what triggers it, but the MC has to be sleeping in his place and corrupting herself with tavern work, eventually she'll have a dream where she has an orgasm in it, the perv will be outside watching, in the following days he'll offer her a lotion for her sore boobs.
You need to have the BE dream 5+ times while staying with the jerk

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I'm sure this was already answered in the 285 pages of the thread but is there a way to revert to normal sized breasts after using the ointment?

Thank you

iamarahul

May 21, 2021
I'm sure this was already answered in the 285 pages of the thread but is there a way to revert to normal sized breasts after using the ointment?

Thank you
But why do you want it to happen? Bimbofication is the best thing happened in this world.

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
I also want to try the option you suggested, but I want to ask in advance: how to return to the previous settings if something goes wrong or if I don't like the result?
Follow the same steps, but instead of selecting Nvidia, select "global settings"

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes