mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Alright, I am in the orc city fter completing almost every story quest how do I proceed ? I have the key from the two orcs that force blowjobs

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Follow the same steps, but instead of selecting Nvidia, select "global settings"
Oh, thank you. Perhaps you also know the answer to the question that I asked above, but, alas, I did not get an answer. The author writes about replacing some art with videos. So they don't start at me. That is, the event occurs, the text is present, but there are no videos. What can this be related to?

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Oh, thank you. Perhaps you also know the answer to the question that I asked above, but, alas, I did not get an answer. The author writes about replacing some art with videos. So they don't start at me. That is, the event occurs, the text is present, but there are no videos. What can this be related to?
Ah I really don't know about this, sorry :(

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
i don't know what triggers it, but the MC has to be sleeping in his place and corrupting herself with tavern work, eventually she'll have a dream where she has an orgasm in it, the perv will be outside watching, in the following days he'll offer her a lotion for her sore boobs.
Ok i already knew that. But the jerk says that if you wanna other ointment you have to ask him later, but this not happening.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I'm replaying the newest version of the game and can't seem to get a guard to buy me a drink. When I talk to the guards at the bar they keep talking about the witch in forest despite that I have already drunken the potion she brew. Has the way to get drink from them changed from asking them at the bar? I already have the second tavern Wench costume

Oct 4, 2020
I'm replaying the newest version of the game and can't seem to get a guard to buy me a drink. When I talk to the guards at the bar they keep talking about the witch in forest despite that I have already drunken the potion she brew. Has the way to get drink from them changed from asking them at the bar? I already have the second tavern Wench costume
stop asking them about current events. When it give the option, "Ask about Current Events," Choose "No," It should then go to the next option about beer.

Reactions: egib

alisida

May 12, 2018
Problems with saving/loading on Mac . I get message - failed to load:img/characters/Numbers1.png
From what I see there is no file with this name in the game folder so why the game is trying to load it? Can anybody help me with this issue please ?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes