FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
Please let us know how that went. I suspect it hasn't changed and is still buggy.
The scene crashing (Freezing during animations) seemed to stop when I run the game using Nvidia (Changed from Control panel), there are still sequence issues due to Victoria having several "looks" and quite a few events intertwined together making for awkward progression. But at least I appreciate the new content and I think the dev deserves a chance and see how this progresses, maybe I am too nice, I dunno haha

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Botch the mission where you have to go naked. Orcs capture Sarah's partner (i forgot the name) so you have to rescue her. Then you can go left on the map just before the orc camp map (or on the actual orc camp map. Just check yourself when you are the. The point is, there will be an entrance into the woods on the left).
According to your description, I still can't find Priapa. Is the Orc Camp you said a slave camp?

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Tried to search this thread for answers, but many were super old or unanswered.

Anyone know how to unlock the new Mother scene from 3.5? I'd be stoked for a bit of help :cool:

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
hey anyone know how to get around the futa elf bug keeps freezing when it gets to looking at boobs or if anyone knows how to use the scene skipper to try get around it

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
According to your description, I still can't find Priapa. Is the Orc Camp you said a slave camp?
The orc camp is where you are led to. Its a quest location. You can't miss it. On that map, an entrance to the left will open up IF if you chosen the path where you deliberately fail at ambushing the orcs so they take one of the girls. Its not there if the outcome of said ambush is not one where the fighting girl is take hostage. In that case, said entrance will never open up, futa elf route is blocked permanently.

Another thing to mention: Vicy has to be a virgin. Pri won't bother with her if she isn't. Can't say i'm keenly aware of this route tho. Never bothered it beside one time. Its quite underwhelming in my opinion for all the fuss.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone else have problems with the game freezing before or during animations? If so does anyone have a fix?
If uou are going through the text too quickly by clicking or skipping in ctrl it will freeze. I would suggest going slow now and then on the animations you know freeze. not all of the animations do this so it becomes a guessing game sometimes.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
The scene crashing (Freezing during animations) seemed to stop when I run the game using Nvidia (Changed from Control panel), there are still sequence issues due to Victoria having several "looks" and quite a few events intertwined together making for awkward progression. But at least I appreciate the new content and I think the dev deserves a chance and see how this progresses, maybe I am too nice, I dunno haha
How do you run the game using Nvidia, exactly? It could be a solution to it crashing on me very time

FallenHND

Dec 2, 2018
How do you run the game using Nvidia, exactly? It could be a solution to it crashing on me very time
Open your Nvidia control panel in the task bar (bottom right, where the volume, wifi, etc are), then click on manage 3d settings, on the right you will see global settings and program settings, click program settings then click "Add", it should show this game's executable "game.exe" in "recently used", if not browse and locate it and click ok. After that, where it says (2. Select the preferred graphic processor..) choose Nvidia from the drop down menu

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Open your Nvidia control panel in the task bar (bottom right, where the volume, wifi, etc are), then click on manage 3d settings, on the right you will see global settings and program settings, click program settings then click "Add", it should show this game's executable "game.exe" in "recently used", if not browse and locate it and click ok. After that, where it says (2. Select the preferred graphic processor..) choose Nvidia from the drop down menu
Thanks

Reactions: FallenHND
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes