Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Can Bogwart take Victoria virginity? I can with Priapas, but i can't go beyond throat fuck with Bogwart. Thanks.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
The game is really good but it's a little bit confusing.

The MC was made pregnant by the dark elf but nothing hapenned and i ended in the city with Bogwart and could not "recruit" Sophia, i didn't even know if saving her would change things with bogwart or not. A walkthrough would indeed be great, many path exist and it's cool but, with nothing it's not easy to know what your doing lol.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
I'll add a walkthrough after the next update might help everyone
Hello, could you share your walkthrough? Because i'm newbie for this game, and it too much things and i don't want to miss some scenes or characters. So if you get something, could you do me a favor?

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, could you share your walkthrough? Because i'm newbie for this game, and it too much things and i don't want to miss some scenes or characters. So if you get something, could you do me a favor?
well i would love to but the current version has too many bugs this might crash more than 4 times and it freezes too much for me so haven't played this version that well at all but i can give basic bad ending and what choices u should go for . Will come back with a walkthrough that only has the human city part

Reactions: dregon87 and Smiruk

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Midge Why you laugh? Its a valid question or are you a clown and laugh randomly?
It is a valid question but that's not why i'm laughing. There are soooo many loose ends in this game that it has a better chance of being abandoned before it gets finished(that and the speed of any progress being made by the Dev). I've played a LOT of this game so i found this amusing but not at your expense so please don't take it that way ;)

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Fuck it here's a guide to all the Bad ends for anyone who wants it you can point them here.

1) Goblin hordes fuck toy. At the very start of the game don't go with the cart.
2) The orc brothers breeding slut. Leave the main town, follow the road south then west then north to the orc fort and get caught.
At this point get the Goblin cum from the witch's hut(leave the town head east at the pond then north) it's in the back room.
Start the main quest by talking to Sarah at the Pub during the day. On Sarahs second mission(a rescue) pick "fake". save before you get to the camp as game might crash while you talk to Priapa.
3) Priapas concubine. Pick "i'm not a comman whore" "what harm can a woman do?" "what is this?"
4) Goblin pack breeding slut. Straight after Priapas concubine drink the goblin cum in your inventory(quest items tab) then head back to the orc camp pick "wait".
Do this before you go to the Brothel! Kill time untill you can purge your GC addiction by talking to Juliette the chubbie blond who sits in the bottem left corner of the Pub at night. Pick "purify" "purify cum" "yes". You can also start talking to Blake who sits at the far right of the bar. Just say yes to all his demands(you need his dreams).
5) Tribal whore. Follow Blakes path till he takes you to see his friends, then during the day visit his friends before you see Blake.
6)Succubus plaything. Continue with Sarahs path untill you go to a church. Pick "kill them" "trust Sarah". Go to the Brothel and approach Angel.

Done and dusted. Point noobs here when they ask for Bad ends.
Thank you my friend! But when i play, i still get some problems:

I can't finish the 3th and 4th BE. The walkthrough "what is this" do you mean the jar with goblin cum in the slave camp when we save sophie? I find the jar and what should i do after that?

And the "Do this before you go to the Brothel! ", do you mean if i go to the Brothel and become a bimbo, i can't finish 3th and 4th BE?

If you or sombody get time, please tell me, thanks a lot!

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
so downloaded to give a try but seeing no one kept up with walkthrough not even gonna try it rpgm games with out a walkthrough are just too annoying
if i ever see an up to date walkthrough then ill give it a try
There is a wiki page and you get acceses to it by subbing patreon :)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thank you my friend! But when i play, i still get some problems:

I can't finish the 3th and 4th BE. The walkthrough "what is this" do you mean the jar with goblin cum in the slave camp when we save sophie? I find the jar and what should i do after that?

And the "Do this before you go to the Brothel! ", do you mean if i go to the Brothel and become a bimbo, i can't finish 3th and 4th BE?

If you or sombody get time, please tell me, thanks a lot!
Anything "in quotes" are the speech options you need to choose so in the 3rd one you need to choose those options "what is this" being the last one you say to her/him.
For the 4th one you need to drink the goblin cum(not the pink bimbo potion) before the rescue for it to trigger.
If you go to the brothel with goblin cum addiction they will kick you out FOR GOOD so you need to clean up with the mentioned way BEFORE you go there.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes