keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Anything "in quotes" are the speech options you need to choose so in the 3rd one you need to choose those options "what is this" being the last one you say to her/him.
For the 4th one you need to drink the goblin cum(not the pink bimbo potion) before the rescue for it to trigger.
If you go to the brothel with goblin cum addiction they will kick you out FOR GOOD so you need to clean up with the mentioned way BEFORE you go there.
Wait what? Is there a 3rd step? I only can choose the "what harm can a woman do?" and then the elf will fuck her. After the sex the scenes will end. The elf says i'm a virgin so she will help me.

Should I lost the virgin before meet elf?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Wait what? Is there a 3rd step? I only can choose the "what harm can a woman do?" and then the elf will fuck her. After the sex the scenes will end. The elf says i'm a virgin so she will help me.

Should I lost the virgin before meet elf?
Did you pick "i'm not a comman whore" first? Maybe virginity does factor in(IDK). Lose it first before hand then try again if you can.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Did you pick "i'm not a comman whore" first? Maybe virginity does factor in(IDK). Lose it first before hand then try again if you can.
Yes the reason is the virginity, because the devolper set the particular words for the virginity. If you're not then the elf will punish that's the BE no.3.

The ending things is a good idea but it seems like very hard to finish without walkthrough.

And the BE no.4 it just very close to no.3, and if i miss drink the cum or choose the wait, i will never have the chance to get that.

When you answer my question, i already miss that no.3 and no.4 ending. I have to drop my saves and choose a earlier save just for the endings, which means i lost my 2h's work. So sad.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yes the reason is the virginity, because the devolper set the particular words for the virginity. If you're not then the elf will punish that's the BE no.3.

The ending things is a good idea but it seems like very hard to finish without walkthrough.

And the BE no.4 it just very close to no.3, and if i miss drink the cum or choose the wait, i will never have the chance to get that.

When you answer my question, i already miss that no.3 and no.4 ending. I have to drop my saves and choose a earlier save just for the endings, which means i lost my 2h's work. So sad.
Thanks for that, i'll update my guide.

Jan 2, 2020
It is a valid question but that's not why i'm laughing. There are soooo many loose ends in this game that it has a better chance of being abandoned before it gets finished(that and the speed of any progress being made by the Dev). I've played a LOT of this game so i found this amusing but not at your expense so please don't take it that way ;)
If you say so.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Nopeee122

Jul 17, 2019
anyone want to give this maiden a save? not a full save, but a decent one maybe from the orc city, being bogwart's slave preferred. i would give you a good thanks reward too, just chat me~ please do help me, i want to play more but it is kind of grindy and i had played it before.. thank you boys, uwu

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Thanks for that, i'll update my guide.
Hello! I'm writing the walkthrough, and i find that there are two main path : normal or slave(goblin). But i want to know if there are two different model when we play the game? Is this game have 4 paths?

1. Normal+ normal model
2. Normal+ bimbo model
3. Slave+ normal model
4. Slave+ bimbo model

Am i right? Because i'm playing the No.3 path (if there are 4 paths).

If you have finished this game, i hope you or somebody can tell me that, thanks!

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello! I'm writing the walkthrough, and i find that there are two main path : normal or slave(goblin). But i want to know if there are two different model when we play the game? Is this game have 4 paths?

1. Normal+ normal model
2. Normal+ bimbo model
3. Slave+ normal model
4. Slave+ bimbo model

Am i right? Because i'm playing the No.3 path (if there are 4 paths).

If you have finished this game, i hope you or somebody can tell me that, thanks!
To my knowledge the bimbo "path" were just alternate/extra scenes and not a whole other path(same with goblin cum addiction). There is a slave slave path at the starting camp but it's a WIP(like everything in this game). Any other questions feel free to ask and also you can add my bad end guide to yours if you want ;)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes