Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I also suggest saving before EVERY visit in case of freezing, you can usually get it to work after a few restarts. This goes for the taxman and futa elf as well.

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
In the orc city after bj for an orc in a up left corner I found a key but I do not know what to do with that. Also I am a hu cow now... Is there a way to leave the orc city?

Reactions: pdpdpd

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
As a classic adult rpg this game is good : nice graphisms and situations.

But i think that's a waste that there are no random event when doing jobs other than waitress.
How about a brothel whore? Just talk with redhaired girl in a tavern. After the orc camp mission you will have a brothel mision

evelzombie

Apr 13, 2019
I spent the last two hours doing the exact same route:
Work ( Horse ) , Work ( Wash ), Visit Bogwart , Dance in the tavern, tax collector, sleep.
And still nothing new, it continues in the deep throat scene on the beach.
Try advancing the main storyline a bit. This should fix your problem.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Fuck it here's a guide to all the Bad ends for anyone who wants it you can point them here.

1) Goblin hordes fuck toy. At the very start of the game don't go with the cart.
2) The orc brothers breeding slut. Leave the main town, follow the road south then west then north to the orc fort and get caught.

At this point get the Goblin cum from the witch's hut(leave the town head east at the pond then north) it's in the back room. You also need to lose your virginity before you do Priapas concubine or it wont work.
Start the main quest by talking to Sarah at the Pub during the day. On Sarahs second mission(a rescue) pick "fake". save before you get to the camp as game might crash while you talk to Priapa.

3) Priapas concubine. Pick "i'm not a comman whore" "what harm can a woman do?" "what is this?"
4) Goblin pack breeding slut. Straight after Priapas concubine drink the goblin cum in your inventory(quest items tab) then head back to the orc camp pick "wait".

Do this before you go to the Brothel! Kill time untill you can purge your GC addiction by talking to Juliette the chubbie blond who sits in the bottem left corner of the Pub at night. Pick "purify" "purify cum" "yes". You can also start talking to Blake who sits at the far right of the bar. Just say yes to all his demands(you need his dreams).

5) Tribal whore. Follow Blakes path till he takes you to see his friends, then during the day visit his friends before you see Blake.
6)Succubus plaything. Continue with Sarahs path untill you go to a church. Pick "kill them" "trust Sarah". Go to the Brothel and approach Angel.

Done and dusted. Point noobs here when they ask for Bad ends.

hello, I have a question for the NO.6 Succubus plaything. I pick the " kill them" but there is no " trust Sarah". How can i find that option?

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Fuck it here's a guide to all the Bad ends for anyone who wants it you can point them here.

1) Goblin hordes fuck toy. At the very start of the game don't go with the cart.
2) The orc brothers breeding slut. Leave the main town, follow the road south then west then north to the orc fort and get caught.

At this point get the Goblin cum from the witch's hut(leave the town head east at the pond then north) it's in the back room. You also need to lose your virginity before you do Priapas concubine or it wont work.
Start the main quest by talking to Sarah at the Pub during the day. On Sarahs second mission(a rescue) pick "fake". save before you get to the camp as game might crash while you talk to Priapa.

3) Priapas concubine. Pick "i'm not a comman whore" "what harm can a woman do?" "what is this?"
4) Goblin pack breeding slut. Straight after Priapas concubine drink the goblin cum in your inventory(quest items tab) then head back to the orc camp pick "wait".

Do this before you go to the Brothel! Kill time untill you can purge your GC addiction by talking to Juliette the chubbie blond who sits in the bottem left corner of the Pub at night. Pick "purify" "purify cum" "yes". You can also start talking to Blake who sits at the far right of the bar. Just say yes to all his demands(you need his dreams).

5) Tribal whore. Follow Blakes path till he takes you to see his friends, then during the day visit his friends before you see Blake.
6)Succubus plaything. Continue with Sarahs path untill you go to a church. Pick "kill them" "trust Sarah". Go to the Brothel and approach Angel.

Done and dusted. Point noobs here when they ask for Bad ends.
all right i get it ,just pass her the warter it will be ok

Reactions: Midge

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Lot of fun with this one, mostly being a total Slut, but that seems to be the way to get the best events to happen.

I think from what I have seen it would be hard to move through the game with out being somewhat promiscuous.

I hope being a total slut can still be worked into a reasonable ending rather than a total annihilation in the end, once the game is finished.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Once you've been addicted to cum and been refused to the brothel, even if you purify your addiction you seem to be stuck, you can't advance anymore?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Once you've been addicted to cum and been refused to the brothel, even if you purify your addiction you seem to be stuck, you can't advance anymore?
At that point Bogwart is your only way forward i believe.

• Sad
Reactions: Smiruk

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Well, if you go Bogwart path, it would be cool to have other girls like Priapas or the friend of Sarah ( i forgot her name.) To join i think!
Someone will join you on that path but i wont spoil it ;)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You can make it to the Orc town(past the camp part) but i believe it ends at the same spot as normal path.
thank you! I sort of figured it out i just needed to stay the course, I was giving up to soon.

Reactions: Midge

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
My game is a mess, but i try things but can you do something else to advance when you go see Turagh ? Or if you end up hu"cow" ? They seem to talk about escape by distracting guard or something and A 1 in the cell on Turagh side but i can't find anything to do. So can you progress or not from that point? Thanks.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes