mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Anyone know why the story stopped and is not progressing? Dev allegedly had some medical issue over a year ago and it's been just additions to old scenes since then. Som really good ones the story isn't going anywhere, is this what his Patreons want?
Well he makes REALLY slow baby steps

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
in 99.99% of cases its probably a no no for us.
its pretty much endless rape & abuse with a fair amount of hentai-logic, meaning the main character has little option but to come loving the brutal shit she has to go through.
so if you expect anything more than having the protagonist to be fuck-meat then you have come to the wrong place.
This is very good for a game so I'm in and i enjoyed the start of the adventure...
it is a pity that i do not have much time to play for my job.. i work 6 days week

Great game!

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Is the slave training path a dead end? I'm tired of holding enter and i just want to know if i'm wasting my time right now lol

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Is the slave training path a dead end? I'm tired of holding enter and i just want to know if i'm wasting my time right now lol
( If you're talking about the moment at the very beginning of the game where GG believes one guy and gets into the cells of slavers) There seems to be only a couple of small scenes. There didn't seem to be any new scenes for this line.

Reactions: M2xim

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is very good for a game so I'm in and i enjoyed the start of the adventure...
it is a pity that i do not have much time to play for my job.. i work 6 days week

Great game!
Yes I had a lot of fun just finding all the naughty events, and increasing her corruption to as high as possible.

It would be nice to have the quest line extended a bit more. ( It is such a let down when you realize you have pretty much reached the end of some of the scenarios :( )

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Honestly I'd prefer more depth and less width - instead of adding more content, expand on existing content
That is what I meant I just maybe worded it wrong.

I meant once you had reached the stopping point of some of the quests I long for the more finished product. The continuation and finish of some of the unfinished scenarios.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Getting a bug and be stuck there forever
You can click on the torch or flame thing at the gate and leave, at least for now. This may be changed in newer versions.

EDIT >>>> But yeah i think there are some hang up places there too, where the game bugs out.

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
You can click on the torch or flame thing at the gate and leave, at least for now. This may be changed in newer versions.

EDIT >>>> But yeah i think there are some hang up places there too, where the game bugs out.
can you tell me how to start the hucow questline

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes