FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Twitter - WhiteRaven (21 Jul 2021)
There's a lot of potential for Sarah's bimbo path, Blake's friends was never introduced. Threesome with Victoria could also be a thing.

E6z7LDMWUAYII9b.png
Twitter - WhiteRaven (07 August 2021) 17 hours ago
The raven is back from a short trip. Follow up post coming soon!

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Become addicted to Bo... (what's the goblin called) cum and keep going to him until he enslaves you.

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
Become addicted to Bo... (what's the goblin called) cum and keep going to him until he enslaves you.
Just like that ?? I have a save doing this, but this event doesn't trigger, stop on deepthroat on the beach

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Since the author has returned :love: . I hope that the author will now continue to develop storylines. :love:
We will be waiting for new updates for the game. :love: (y)

(Personally, I am waiting for the development of the Bimbo line :love: and then somehow there are not enough scenes with Bimbo I would like that for Bimbo there were more scenes in the city of people and the development of scenes in Taverns and brothels.)

Reactions: __1994___

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I spent the last two hours doing the exact same route:
Work ( Horse ) , Work ( Wash ), Visit Bogwart , Dance in the tavern, tax collector, sleep.
And still nothing new, it continues in the deep throat scene on the beach.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
It had to break somewhere I guess...
If it doesn't get stuck in the repeating tax collector scenes, something else has to freeze.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I was trying hard not to call him Bogart.

Now I picture Bogwart having settled down, running a human and elven brothel for monsters, when Victoria suddenly walks in and he goes "Of all the brothels in the whole world, she had to walk into mine."
With a cigarette and a drink in hand while some random orc plays the piano in the background. Humpy Bogwart sure has a way with the ladies :cool:

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
It is always funny that in the dodgiest corners of the net you find the people with the most refined taste

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Best bet is to go to the witch as early as possible. When she tells you to get the ingredients, go inside her house and grab the bottle of goblin cum there. Go to your inventory and drink it (how dangerous could it be?). Go to Bogwart and talk to him. You should now be wanting to drink his cum. You may be able to talk to him more than once in a row, so try. It will speed things up. Do work that isn't brothel related. Sleep and go to Bogwart daily. You can drink any bottles of cum he gives you - I do not know if this speeds things along.
After deepthroat he should start fucking you. Eventually he should get there. It takes a while though.

You may not want to wait until you can lead Sara to him. Her training will make him proceed to the orc city, and I do not know if you can then progress this anymore.

Reactions: Midge
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes