Randuin

Jul 23, 2017
I'm stuck at a "meanwhile" sequence. Mother has started to wear latex suit and the screen is stuck at the minotaur anal.
I've reloaded and keep getting stuck on the same screen

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good, the only thing I do not like is the dreams, I see them twice and we are very bored with it, does anyone know how we can avoid dreams?

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
the game is very good, the only thing I do not like is the dreams, I see them twice and we are very bored with it, does anyone know how we can avoid dreams?
Yea the witch brews potion for us not sure how long it lasts never tried it tho but it skips dreams for some days but she says you can create new evry day

Reactions: Priappus

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
To anyone here for the futa tag, I would not recommend this game, there is hardly any futa content and of what little there is it both takes time to get to and is easy to miss, don't waste your time and look elsewhere.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I couldn't find full save :(
Based on shared save in this thread - which was from game version 3.4.1 - i have spent much of time to bring Vicky XL hucow tits by doing tits milking. Rest is tweaked by RpgMakerSaveEdit. I am not attaching this save editor as this is an "exe" file - just the save file alone.

As far as 3.4.2 is - all bad ends are unlocked (not that you be able to view them... you wont be).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pregnancy is DISABLED in this save... You can turn this to ENABLED at any time - when you are free and NOT in the scene.
Save starts at orc town enter location. Just click on "fireplace" to light the fire to blue - it will transport you out of town...
Vicky is a hucow as far as it can go in this save file - so by going for a milkings - you will notice.
If you will enable Pregnancy by the item - every second time you are milked leads to a location for eating & sleeping. And than insemination scene happens - and if you drink the potion goblin gave at milking - this increase chances to get pregnant greatly...
This also soft-locks you in this location that when get pregnant you cannot leave. So use Pregnancy item to turn it OFF, and dont get inseminated next time sex scene with orc or minotaur happens. So disable pregnancy content if you want to leave the place. (This save gives strong chance for a future Bad End promised - to become a full fledged hucow.)

Vicky is a total slut in this one. Enjoy the ahegao face shes making... :love:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes