Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
Hi all,
Sometimes, even often, the game crashes during the game, and that's really annoying, because in this case I have to restart it, I have no choice.
Am I the only one who does this to? Is there a solution?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi all,
Sometimes, even often, the game crashes during the game, and that's really annoying, because in this case I have to restart it, I have no choice.
Am I the only one who does this to? Is there a solution?
It happens to everyone. There's a stop gap fix, minimise the window, open the task manager, right click of RPGM Maker then select 'run new task' which will temporarally fix the freezing during cut scenes. The main thing is never play more than 10 minutes without saving.

Reactions: dav121

Spartacus80

Oct 4, 2019
It happens to everyone. There's a stop gap fix, minimise the window, open the task manager, right click of RPGM Maker then select 'run new task' which will temporarally fix the freezing during cut scenes. The main thing is never play more than 10 minutes without saving.
Thank you so much for your answer, except that in the task manager I don't have the RPGM Maker process.

Last edited:

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
you guys think the Walktrough gets ever updated? its 2 years old now its pretty much useless haha
You don't need any walkthrough there is no new stuff it just ends in that monster city I forgot the name too but you can walk around freely do stuff or come back to the camp by clicking on the fire which is at the entrance of the monster city but other than that there is no new stuff and all the things that you want to know are already answered by most of the people I can help too but now I have forgotten all the names look for previous posts you'll find the walkthrough I mean steps

tanmax

Oct 27, 2020
How can I have the access to the brothel? Miss Debbie says that George isn't in the brothel and dismesses me!

LightSith78

Sep 4, 2017
With how often A New Dawn updates, I constantly need to start over, so much so that I've actually stopped playing. Does anyone have any save files that I can use so that I don't have to go through the entire game all over again?

Feifongwong16

Sep 13, 2020
I someone how got victoria to turn into a bimbo at the pub an the pub person ran out an bought her an outfit, but I don't know how it happened an trying to get it back lol any ideas

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
I someone how got victoria to turn into a bimbo at the pub an the pub person ran out an bought her an outfit, but I don't know how it happened an trying to get it back lol any ideas
drink the pink potion. go to the basement of the brothel to get another bottle.

Jayjayfly

Jan 13, 2018
I can not spend the night with the futa elf because she says i have to pay my taxes before..... someone knows what to do ?

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Yee this developer is kind of a joke lol, almost at $3,000 a month and no significant updates in over 6 months, almost a year for the main story line, should honestly be reported to Patreon at this point, people have said from discord that he is depressed but I feel when you have almost 700 patrons a month you have a responsibility to tell them what's up.. no word whatsoever for 3 months and then a watersport scene? It's honestly a facade that this game is even being worked on right now.. I feel bad for the people donating.

Developer is now talking about updating the orc city to "wrap up the game's main storyline". Sorry, what? Is Victoria going to enable cheats or something? Or discover nukes? Because at this rate of development I really see no other way the main storyline will conclude in 1 or 2 updates when there is an entire city of orcs/minotaurs and a godlike creature that released them in the first place..

Literally everything in this game is just a mess. So many parts are waiting for continuation for years, riddled with bugs, spelling errors and Engrish. Even the wiki which you don't get access to unless you pay is only half finished in over 3 years......

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes