bobbyjoe234

Nov 8, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a way to trigger a scene with the airtight_tavern/airtight_tavern_be images in the data folder? The pictures are similar but different to the tavern_blowbang scene and the name of the images is similar to the bimbo_victoria_airtight and also appears to be a non-bimbo version of that scene, however I have been unable to find a trigger for them and airtight_tavern does not appear in commonevents.json when i search for it.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so can you actually do anything with the inn keeper? so far i've gotten to the dream where she cums after he fucks her ass but her reaction to him while awake is still the same and there are no new interactions with him

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
so can you actually do anything with the inn keeper? so far i've gotten to the dream where she cums after he fucks her ass but her reaction to him while awake is still the same and there are no new interactions with him
You can do everything this game has to offer with the inn keeper. Serve drinks at the pub untill she likes him then you can move in with him or/and serve, then dance till you get all the dreams and then you can become his bitch.

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
Finally , completed every branch of the storyline . The story started off very strong , prostituting , Blake events , tavern duties , brothel is very much fine with me , but I just simply despise the bimbo arc of the game , it's completely unnecessary , and probably made it into some Japanese hentai fuckfest game (it's 1 am , and I don't know what I am doing )

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Finally , completed every branch of the storyline . The story started off very strong , prostituting , Blake events , tavern duties , brothel is very much fine with me , but I just simply despise the bimbo arc of the game , it's completely unnecessary , and probably made it into some Japanese hentai fuckfest game (it's 1 am , and I don't know what I am doing )
Totally agreed with that part cause there's fun in corrupting her and by that bimbo arc she just goes all out and it's not even perfect cause in some scenes she's bimbo and in some she's normal Vicky but yea accept for that part the game itself is super I really appreciate it.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
the bimbo arc still has work on it, i guess he will add bimbo on all future scenes as well....

Love the game, but so slow updates, hopefully the walktrough is updated cos i cant get all scenes

• Sad
Reactions: pdpdpd

Sam0929e1w

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone know if theres a renpy remake? I've played this game before but it takes lots of grind and time to see all the scenes and i would rather not have do it all over again

Reactions: Barg0

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so bogwarts path is unplayable, attempted the sex scenes in orc camp with him 20 times now and every SINGLE TIME it freezes at random times, there are frankly put TOO MANY VIDEOS, and thus it has too much time to freeze.

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
so bogwarts path is unplayable, attempted the sex scenes in orc camp with him 20 times now and every SINGLE TIME it freezes at random times, there are frankly put TOO MANY VIDEOS, and thus it has too much time to freeze.
Idk how it happens to you guys but the game never gave me any problems accept for that bimbo like I said even if you take that route some scenes are in bimbo some are in Vicky but other than that game never glitched for me

Darkspawn86

Jan 4, 2021
Enjoying the game and made good progress, got two different save where she is a bimbo and where she isn't.
She's taking the jerk raw and at the brothel but can't seem to get her pregnant, any way she could be other than bad endings?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Enjoying the game and made good progress, got two different save where she is a bimbo and where she isn't.
She's taking the jerk raw and at the brothel but can't seem to get her pregnant, any way she could be other than bad endings?
Nope!

Reactions: pdpdpd
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes