dr mesmer

Nov 1, 2020
How do you get the girl in the innkeepers place to give you a mirror - I did it once by accident but cannot seem to do it again!!

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Guys , does it worth it to start it again?
I finished playing at 2.8 , something new from that version till 3.2.1?

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
How do you get the girl in the innkeepers place to give you a mirror - I did it once by accident but cannot seem to do it again!!
Then first you gotta talk to the girl who's washing clothes in morning and refuse her 50 silver and then talk to the girl in inn

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
overall had to abandon it because it is so unfinished. it crashes in too any scenes. Good concept would like to see her ass recked progressively in all scenes not just in the mirror

dr mesmer

Nov 1, 2020
when washing the old bloke - should you ask him to lock the door or not - does that have any implications.. also it says he has a plan - what is that?

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
when washing the old bloke - should you ask him to lock the door or not - does that have any implications.. also it says he has a plan - what is that?
Don't think anything is added yet would be nice if she walks naked at night tho someone who might inform him:love:

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Can somebody provide me with saves ?
I have deleted this game 7 month ago and i want to start it over.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Either I'm having a dumb moment, or the Mega file is corrupt?

I've tried downloading 3.2.0 twice now - go to unzip and get the following popup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Help please?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

I've tried downloading 3.2.0 twice now - go to unzip and get the following popup:

Help please?
I extracted it with no problems but I use . Give it a try, it's free.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

Help please?
Does the unzip utility you're using have a Repair option? If so, it might be worth trying that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can you reverse bimbo back to normal?
It goes away after 3 days if you only do girl/girl sex (because you have to sex as bimbo but f/f will allow it to wear off).

Last edited:
Reactions: pdpdpd
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes