Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Long time no playing here... Couple of questions:
1. In which scenes does "Skip Scene" (code: 4532) item work, and which others it doesn't? - because i think in majority scenes it doesn't work right now...
2. What is the purpose of a new location. In this location some Orc is blocking the way - or it looks like it is guarding it. Do you should to go somewhere by passing him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
is the a way to return back from the camp my save is stuck int he camp please help
You are not stuck:
1637412782834.png
Just use the fireplace...

Edit: Ehh... Anyways, seems like there are new locations - but i don't see any info about Story Progression. I guess that have to wait... again.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

no one here

May 15, 2017
i said no by mistake to the taxman raising the debt and no longer get a option to accept it do i have to reload or can still get it

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I'm almost sure you can't, not for now anyway.

Bogwart always has 2 slaves after he moves to orc city:
- Bogwart Route:
Victoria + Sarah
- Brothel Route:
Sarah (Revenge Potion: Goblin Cum) + Sophie (he buys Bimbofied Sophie in orc city from the goblins that bimbofied her)
If you rescue Sophie that won't work obviously, neither can you ignore Sarah or bimbofy her, you must "cummify" her when choosing which Revenge Potion you mix into her drink

Hmmm.
I seem to have run into a bug.
Talked to Sarah after using Mirror, after the escape from basement, then got the morning-letter which should fire up the Cathedral Map quest to get the Book,
but that seems to be bugged, as Sarah doesn't show up in Tavern after reading the "MUST meet Sarah NOW" letter

Reactions: justedufun

anurag22

Oct 27, 2020
Bogwart always has 2 slaves after he moves to orc city:
- Bogwart Route:
Victoria + Sarah
- Brothel Route:
Sarah (Revenge Potion: Goblin Cum) + Sophie (he buys Bimbofied Sophie in orc city from the goblins that bimbofied her)
If you rescue Sophie that won't work obviously, neither can you ignore Sarah or bimbofy her, you must "cummify" her when choosing which Revenge Potion you mix into her drink

Hmmm.
I seem to have run into a bug.
Talked to Sarah after using Mirror, after the escape from basement, then got the morning-letter which should fire up the Cathedral Map quest to get the Book,
but that seems to be bugged, as Sarah doesn't show up in Tavern after reading the "MUST meet Sarah NOW" letter
I also seem to run to this bug as Sarah doesn't appear in Tavern after i go to report seeing the succubus in brothel

Reactions: justedufun
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes