mspman

Jul 6, 2017
There is a new version that fixes the dissaperaing Sarah.
Bugfix 3.6.1

Now could somebody post it...

Pretty Please....

Reactions: jed999

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
CHANGELOG

Bugfix 3.6.1
+ Fixed Sarah dissapear during the brothel quest
+ Fixed, sleeping in the sewer locks Victoria in the river
+ Fixed bimbo dreams not playing
+ Added bimbo dreams in the dream selector

we just need a hero rn

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Im no patron of WR but you're sounding awfully entitled here.
Was a patron of his brother when i stopped and reported a bug as a user he said "I didn't release it for the public . You are pirating my product and want customer service for it ? ppl these days"
So if you think i'm being entitled be his patron for months and after Cancelling it and talk to him afterwards

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Nice to see i didn't download useless 3.6.0 and uploaders didn't bother themselves witn useless 3.6.1 and 3.6.2 (at least)

flyturtlee

Mar 9, 2019
I will criticize the game. The guidance on missions in the game is very low. For example, you have to talk to the blonde 4 times for the bimbo potion, it doesn't show anywhere. Another example, when you go to the orc camp, when you fake it, Sophia asks you for a rescue mission, but when you choose naked, the mission doesn't progress. When you trick shopia, when you go to the camp, there are no signs or directions, you are standing in the castle for hours.
these were a few examples throughout the game this is so annoying please help

Reactions: kat777

balerion160

May 29, 2018
Anyone know what to do after talking to the king in the city? It says wait in room A1 in the quest log but when I go there nothing happens

Swapper69

Mar 22, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble getting past the elf in the forest my screen keeps frezzing looking at the mc with out any dialog

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes