ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I wonder how many bug-fixes would be necessary if he would, for once in 4 years, put in just some story-progress,
instead of adding flavour/fetish 311 and 312 and therefor breaking flavour 31 to 85 and a couple of mysterious unrelated mechanisms... and all Apple-watches in Baltimore.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Tell me , has the author at least not abandoned the game ?
Does the author still remember that he has this game ??

Reactions: Papercut

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Tell me , has the author at least not abandoned the game ?
Does the author still remember that he has this game ??
He gets 3,200 each month, so I doubt he abandon this game.

When you read something like this

This goal will affect the development speed and will directly give you benefits for supporting the development of the game.
the translation is actually: The more money I get, the slower the development speed.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
He gets 3,200 each month, so I doubt he abandon this game.

When you read something like this

the translation is actually: The more money I get, the slower the development speed.
I agree. For some reason, the authors do it this way.
It's a pity that it turns out this way.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
this game isn't so popular any more
i think cause it's about the new releases, the 5 months since last update. . .
and some bugs that need to be fixed,

like if Victoria become bimbo and go to the orcs city location, it always teleport ya back to village because of the parameters this character have assigned, that she is always spawning in the village, after or beforegoing to sleep, i don't remember this correctly, but this game is really good imo,

btw, i stopped playing this game cause i wanted to see the naive Victoria path in prison, how this path will continue, what will be the outcome of this path, and if this path will lead to one of the many bad endings

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i like the game, but stucking in orctown for over a year without progress was a bad dev-decion
also starting a lot of bullshitroutes like bimbo, big boobs, (not sure if pregnacy is implemented yet) ... all these routes need content = pic = whriting = worktime, when choosen, instead of building a crowing complex sandbox world with quest, locations and furter curruption, by keeping the vitoria starting body without permanent chances
amfw

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Loved this one at one point but once the bimbofication content started, I started losing interest. I remember bimbo content being more in abundance compared to the non-bimbo/town content. Its not the actual bimbo content that irked me though...it was the body transformation, that shit bugs the fuck out of me. Don't think there is a way to avoid it.

Last edited:

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah... small tits, big tits, bimbo, that's three variations for every scene if he wants to do it properly, then there's also that dubious hu-cow stuff in the orc village... So that's four variations spread over two major locations and -story arcs, plus several variant versions of major NPC's...

The dev dug his own hole, probably realizes it, and it seems now spends most of his time catering to fringe requests from patreons while raking in the cash.

The art/models are still good, but story-wise this game is dead, and has been for many years.

In my opinion, his best chance to salvage anything is just lean more into the sandbox scene stuff that he's basically been doing for the past, what, four years? Ditch the idea of a progressive story driven game and just keep adding sex scenes spread over several locations, and be transparent about it.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes