ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
No heroes to be found...
"Where have all the good men gone?
And where are all the gods?
Where`s the street wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isnt there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need!
I need a hero!
I m holding out for Version 3.8.0., 3.8.1, 3.8.2, 3.8.3, 3.8.4, 3.8.5 till the end of the night.
its gotta be strong and its gotta be fast and its gotta be fresh from the devs write.
I need a hero!
I m holding out for an update till the morning light.
And its gotta be sure and its gotta be soon and its gotta be larger than last time!
larger than last time...

DOOO DOO DOOO DOOOOO
DO DOOOD DOOOOO
AHHHHHH AHHHHH

Somewhere after midnight in my wildest fantasy
somewehere just beyond my reach there`s some new content reaching back for me.
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat,
its gonna take some story progress to sweep me off my feet!
YEAH!!
I need a hero!"

damn. bugfixes like bats out of hell...

Last edited:

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
So... Here is the latest version but I sadly do not have a patreon account to unlock it.... Anybody help ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ajtkd

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I played 3.7.4 for 2 hours, and had to repeat like 30 minutes because of freezes. I wouldnt invest money in it, even if its just 3 clics.

Oct 25, 2017
I played 3.7.4 for 2 hours, and had to repeat like 30 minutes because of freezes. I wouldnt invest money in it, even if its just 3 clics.
Apparently, after years of freezes in many points throughout the game, this latest update has fixed them. (and it could be true because it's been a long time since he last addressed freezes in the patch notes)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Apparently, after years of freezes in many points throughout the game, this latest update has fixed them. (and it could be true because it's been a long time since he last addressed freezes in the patch notes)
I didnt apply bugfix last time and I applied it this time. Dind tenciunter freezes but I did encounter some bugs like persistent cum adiction. And after 6 hours of game play, Its really not worth it. Life

Sep 11, 2017
Version 3.8.5 at the moment seems bugged with a sequence break early on in the game. Dancer/Bunny/Innkeeper seems soft-locked as you go straight to a topless bunny dancer and cannot be called to Innkeeper's table.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
This guy is probably the most incompetent coder I've ever seen that accidentally has a popular game. His process to doing everything is just a nightmare. Wait months for update and it's still filled with bugs like he's not even tested it, 3 bugfix patches later and it's still riddled, it's just a joke. Laughable that anyone is giving money to this clown

Good luck waiting for 3.8.5 guys, I had 4 bugs in the first half an hour. Idk what he claims to fix but apparently he can't even play through it once from save point to check that it's fixed. Dude is an absolute wasteman

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, maybe he just started doing things in a messy way cause of inexperience, but at this point just grabbing everything he can salvage and remake the whole things would be the way to go. At that point the code must be spaghetti like, and you feel it when u play the game. I mean, the odds you break something, or everything by doing anything in any particular order must be like 99.99% right now. U can have Victoria know Bogwarts and call him master without meeting him before... and that is a minor example.
Really dev, sometimes it's better to start over instead of adding more spaghetti on spaghetti.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, maybe he just started doing things in a messy way cause of inexperience, but at this point just grabbing everything he can salvage and remake the whole things would be the way to go. At that point the code must be spaghetti like, and you feel it when u play the game. I mean, the odds you break something, or everything by doing anything in any particular order must be like 99.99% right now. U can have Victoria know Bogwarts and call him master without meeting him before... and that is a minor example.
Really dev, sometimes it's better to start over instead of adding more spaghetti on spaghetti.
Problem is he hasn't learned a single thing in years of doing it now. Look at his "reputation system" or his "pregnancy counter" or his "paypig variable" it's literally just a variable that increments on doing the thing, he hasn't figured out how to do anything with it and probably never will.

The dreams system it's the same shit. Initially you had to spend 2 nights watching the same dream to progress in the route, people complained so now it's watching 2 dreams each night, why? He couldn't even figure out how to change it to progress without requiring watching the same dream twice? The guy is an artist who can't code though scam artist seems more accurate

Last edited:

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Oh yeah, i forgot about this dream debacle haha.
That's quite amazing, a single dream could be worth 2, the required quantity could be divided by two, there could be a simple system where u never watch the same dream twice and just go to the next one after that or anything really. But noooooo, lets make the player watch the same scene twice without being able to skip it xD.

edit: that confort me further in the idea that he doesnt play/test his own game.

Oct 12, 2018
The double dreams bug the game out hard, i wish i could just go take 1 dream and have less bugs =/

Question: how do i get the bad ending "breeding hu-cow"?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes