Hyperioss

Feb 21, 2022
Minor delay lol doesn't even sound optimistic about finishing it this week. When will he grasp if something is delayed you say it when the delay begins, not when it ends. This developer is so hopeless.
Even if he can finish this weekend, I'm sure there will be a lot of bugs.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Don't hope for the update too much i will try get the update and upload it but i don't think he will release a stable update in the first 2 weeks or so form the update.... he does it everytime so ppl can't pirate his game....

• Haha
Reactions: looseylucy
May 20, 2021
did the android port got as much i wanna play it on windows i got linux mint because my pc is so old it was unsupported, ill have to wait a bit till i find a job somewhere and afford one that's decent , honestly aint tech savvy enough to redo the install since i went with mint

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Don't hope for the update too much i will try get the update and upload it but i don't think he will release a stable update in the first 2 weeks or so form the update.... he does it everytime so ppl can't pirate his game....
Imagine doing this with your game intentionally when he had one of the biggest patreon counts for a solo developer on the site and completely squandered it.

That being said I'm very skeptical he releases broken updates filled with bugs intentionally. It's been the theme since day 1.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I am more afraid that we waited for 2 and half months and we get small update with no much stuff in it, rather than bugs.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Whether its buggy or not, they pirate his game regardless. Putting out unstable updates for the first two weeks only fucks over his patreons. Kind of a shitty way of doing business. And about the worst anti-piracy attempt.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
This game has so much potential yet it looks like stuck since 2020. Except for minor development, there has been no major update.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
2020? That's optimistic. More like 2018.
Even if the game revolved around the city, exploring different paths, like option to become wife to the Old Man, Pervert, The Innkeeper, etc or similar, it would be much more fun. Going to orc city and what not, this game dragged a bit too far and there is no destination.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
As for me, i've found this game at about 2019. And its already been like a set of puzzle pieces, possibly available to be collected in 2 or 3 pics. Now it's like a set of pieces of unknown number of puzzles. You can try to make some pics, but none of them will be completed. And a huge pile of pieces will remain on the table

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
There are several abandoned games which has good potential. Suppose developers have issues and are unable to further the project, don't they transfer it to others? There are several developers who do work all alone and it is understandable that making a project alone is very difficult.

Dec 20, 2017
not sure where you could even go with this game now. the dev probably stopped, not knowing where to go from here.
Find your mother in the orc city, travel back to the main city, some slave bad end stuff, then what? The game does seem pretty limited. Other abandoned games like Defenestration do seem to have much longer legs and more you could potentially do with the story.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes