exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me where/how to get the tentacle plant scenes? So far I've only found it in the game folder, but not in the game itself. Am I missing something, or doesn't it exist yet?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
dude is the game fixed from that futa elf scene?
Sorry i just don't know... I recently realised that i've missed my saves on the futaelf route and don't have time right now to make another playthrough... Ofc i've watched that pieces from the files, but don't have an access to them ingame, even theoretically. Maybe i'll have a run there soon, but I'm sure here's plenty of guys who've already known the answer

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well, I finally got it done. Thanks to the people who gave information. Apparently I had a bug too. It didn't work on my old route. I have to disagree with a lot of people here, on the current build you can very well leave the orc city. I have to agree with people, the ingame quest guid is often useless.

So, if you want to enter the living forest and leave the orc city, you have to do the following:

1. First of all, be of service to the orcs/mintorauren until you get into the sleeping chamber for the first time. Here you speak to the blond woman on your left, you get the reference to room A1 in the pub.

2. The next day you go to the pub and do the cleaning job. Then upstairs, the first door on the left. The lady opens the door.

3. Be at the service of the orcs/minotaurs again for several days now. Make sure to deal the orcs in the streets (blowjobs). After the fourth blowjob one drops the key for room A1.

4. Be of service to the orcs/minotaurs for a few more days until being sent to the king.

5. After this event you can use the key to enter room A1 again, and you will automatically go to sleep there. You wake up at night and can now enter the tunnel on the left in the slumbs. It leads to the forest. You can use this to leave the orc city.

Warning:
this doesn't seem to work on every route. I had a bug that didn't let me enter room A1, first.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I'm surprised this game isn't abandoned seeing as years ago the furthest you could go was the orc city and you still cannot finish that questline. The entire game is just bar dancing and get the demon out of the brothel. For 84 years of gamedev time, that's pathetic.
'sigh' i agree, this is my 1st post since about page 150. back then i was young and foolish and got very excited by this game so much so that i edited the animations to add sound and the map files to extend scenes; but then the sod went backwards and changed it all. i check the blog when i see an update but that just shows how little content is added. hate to be negative and don't want to see this abandoned but i am thankful that i decided to wait b4 becoming a patron

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes