ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
The game is pretty cool, but I have a problem with the orc city. If someone has passed it, please include a short guide. Let's start by getting the book from Sarah. 1 are we killing goblins? 2. A task in the brothel is going to be completed? Is it enough to defeat the succubus? I have <step> in my quest log. 3. Are we making Sarah dependent on goblin sperm? 4. How do I get to the orc city? 5. What to do step by step in the orc city? the way of the cow or the holy hole?

Another question is how do I get all the bad endings?
1.the very beginning - goblins in the forest
2. orcish camp in the west - pregnancy
3. Succubus
4th tribal whore
what about the others? thank you in advance for your time

egopassion

Aug 21, 2021
The game is pretty cool, but I have a problem with the orc city. If someone has passed it, please include a short guide. Let's start by getting the book from Sarah. 1 are we killing goblins? 2. A task in the brothel is going to be completed? Is it enough to defeat the succubus? I have <step> in my quest log. 3. Are we making Sarah dependent on goblin sperm? 4. How do I get to the orc city? 5. What to do step by step in the orc city? the way of the cow or the holy hole?

Another question is how do I get all the bad endings?
1.the very beginning - goblins in the forest
2. orcish camp in the west - pregnancy
3. Succubus
4th tribal whore
what about the others? thank you in advance for your time
task with a book from sara. There are two options, the first is to defeat the goblins and the option with sex. In both cases, you go to a bar, read a book and go to a brothel, where in order to defeat a succubus you need when one of the prostitutes asks you to do something (like bring water) you need to refuse after that you defeat the succubus.
task with a book from sara. There are two options, the first is to defeat the goblins and the option with sex. In both cases, you go to a bar, read a book and go to a brothel, where in order to defeat a succubus you need to when one of the prostitutes asks you to do something (like bring water) you need to refuse after that you defeat the succubus.
If you make Sarah addicted to sperm, a new quest will open, take Sarah to the goblin on the shore, after you take Sarah to the goblin you will find yourself in his house in the orc camp where Sarah will become his slave (as far as I know this is not the end and the continuation will be in next updates).
You can get to the city of orcs either with sara (it is written as above) or after completing the quest with the succubus, go to the bar and then go to sara and her friend (she will take you to the city of orcs). In the orc city itself, you will need to find the key from one of the orcs (there is a chance of falling out) and use this key to open one of the rooms in the orc bar. As far as I know, after the opening of the bar, you need to wait for the next update. The path of the cow or the hole is up to you.
Enter in the search on this site "all bad endings" and you will get a complete instruction of all endings

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
Thank you for your answer. As I understand it, the opening of the room "A1" the game has no further plot? I don't remember the name of the mission, I think "lone wolf" I had a problem with finding the last one, which is 42/43 okc, is that normal? Once on a forum I saw that it is enough to follow a different path ...
The second thing is how to make:
1. the innkeeper became interested in Vicky's dance in the inn?
2. How do I join Emma while she is with the innkeeper?
3. developing the plot of Debbie's trans in a brothel and
4. and in the clearing with Sophie and the elf?
5. Was Sophia in a gangbag with the goblins?

kmca

Feb 27, 2021
hi pleas
in version 3.6.4
I talked to Sarah and I tried to go to Orc City but I couldn’t go
Is that the end of 3.6.4?

Maikodu

Jan 28, 2022
Loading Error in the Game with the [Bug Fix version 3.7.4]
While starting New Game, a message appears that says,
"Loading Error:
Failed to load: img/pictures/PlantGrab_BE 18.png"

Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
The tent scenes with Priapa do not play for me (visiting her second time around). It only says the text and none of the animations play (also glitches a bit), remaining on a picture of them eating together. Does anyone have this problem and is there a fix for it? Also, how do you apply a bugfix patch, I don't know how to do that. Thanks.

Reactions: Ghostiewrek

Davey24

Dec 23, 2021
Also how do I get to the scenes with Priapa, Debbie, and Sophia, I don't know what I need to do to get there.

Hyperioss

Feb 21, 2022
The tent scenes with Priapa do not play for me (visiting her second time around). It only says the text and none of the animations play (also glitches a bit), remaining on a picture of them eating together. Does anyone have this problem and is there a fix for it? Also, how do you apply a bugfix patch, I don't know how to do that. Thanks.
I have the same problem, but i don't have any solution.

ZaGomeza

Feb 27, 2022
When you work in "hole is up", you will get the chance after a few days of talking to girlfriend (another slave) before going to bed. Then you go to the bar, on the floor you can open the first door on the right with the key. What next, I don't know, because my game got stuck and I couldn't continue

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes