• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
I gotta say it is greatly improved since the last update but I still can't get her hu-cow tits or how to proceed the story after entering orc town... But I actually like this game, great memories

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Pripria scene still not play do we have to begin a new game to have corrections done?

If someone can tell me if scene works because of a fresh new start; I will do it, but if I have to redo everything to

see the same bug, I just prefer wainting , I am not in rush

Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone share a latest save please.
I found some old ones but they are working properly and the breast size is small in those saves.

Would appreciate if anyone can share a save with the biggest boobs, I only want to play the free roam repeatable H events!!

Thanks in adv. XD

aldebaran11

May 3, 2017
hello everyone, new updates but weaving problems , the initial scene with Pripria every time freeze , in the face of the bug fix. Has anyone solved this problem?

Jan 7, 2022
This game is so buggy. Not sure why I’m unable to confront the damn succubus/demon in the brothel, she sprouts a damn dick every time and FMC can’t wait to suck her cock! Animations in many scenes get stuck often if you hold ctrl.

Someone please give a damn save file!!

Hyperion007

Oct 18, 2017
This game is so buggy. Not sure why I’m unable to confront the damn succubus/demon in the brothel, she sprouts a damn dick every time and FMC can’t wait to suck her cock! Animations in many scenes get stuck often if you hold ctrl.

Someone please give a damn save file!!
Read the text, you cant be addicted to goblin cum. That's why u fail.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please help me by providing saves for the game, lost mine.................thank you.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes