ssr38

May 16, 2022
still t-2+, and that doesn't matter here, it's never t-2+ here

only the t-1 or free arrive here

Free: 1 month after T-2-or-higher

T-1: 1 week after T-2-or-higher

T-2 or higher: Instant
I don’t know bro about that.. But thanks.. I’m in discord server WhiteRaven and want to share this if someone don’t know.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
yup.... but let's be honest it's pretty fast
So you prefer that the Developer delays the release of bug fixes?
Or that they put off bug fixing until later?

A no win situation for the Developer, some complain when bugs are fixed, and others complain when they aren't. LOL

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

A no win situation for the Developer, some complain when bugs are fixed, and others complain when they aren't. LOL
Eh, it's more poking at the fact that their previous updates they generally didn't bother with any bugfixes combined with taking a long time between actual content updates.

Honestly, if they keep up with quick bugfixes I'd say it's a good sign for the developer going forward.

Reactions: mattalina456

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020

I actually like that the developer has actually made some progress with both the decision to move one portion of the story forward and actually making some really fast , for his known style, bugfixes...
He still has TONS of problems but I like this game and I will be happy if he goes on making progress. He shouldn't be doing baby steps this far but... Late bloomer I guess ?

Reactions: Star Seeker

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
No.

people here are either Free or in tier-1 (5 bucks)

4.0.x came 5 days ago, means it's STILL in 10-bucks-and-higher

Gotta wait 2 more days and it enters the 5-bucks tier, and someone might do it.
How come someone updated android version then? It would mean they had access to RPGM files, wouldn't it?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes