Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everybody,
I am stuck. I cannot work, I should help Sarah, but she is nowhere. Any idea? Or a save after 3.7xx.
Thanks in advance

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
something is fucked up with scripting in this game, i think...

cause everything until ya trun Victoria into bimbo, works "perfectly" fine. . .

but after turning into that airhead, the scripting goes nuts, cause game can't decide if ya re playing bimbo version or natural one... and animations played on trigger squares, are showing natural viactoria, even if ya going to work in brothel after turning,
the second ya re entering entertainment zone, game changes values of bimbo into the normal... or in any other profession. . .

if ya play as bimbo, after night, when Victoria is hungry for d$cks ya can play the dialogues and enter the jobs that's supposed to be inactive. . . like the jobs with hens, or horses. . .

it's pretty much working fine in Tavern, the Jerk house (but could load more animations, next levels of that relation), probably in other houses (could be nice if thee was some animations in sewers with Victoria), and it's working only in the blowjob work in brothel. . .
don't know if it works with Bowdar (never tried) or the Orc's camp, and FallenCity, in other places, like in the torture cell where ya re "paying" the debt for unpaid taxes, or in captain's house, or even in the city, in the evening time, the npc's don't recognize Bimbo Vicrotia, and game's using the pics of normal Victoria in the dialogue, ya can see only scenes with normal protagonist values. . .

it seems like the game is looking for some scripts to play the bimbo animation but there's ain't any. . . and returning to the base values, or the most similar to player was playing,

if ya go to the tribal guy in tavern ya will get the same normal victoria animation and dialogue pic as base model...

it's fucked up cause after all the scenes switching into the base one, the game is changing bimbo into base model, and Victoria is not, bimbo anymore. . . unless ya go to the brothel and pic up more pink fluid. . . and drink it, get the bimbo model for another place to fuck it up again,

it's starting to get irritating af, and tarnishing the immersion of the gameplay ya choose to play

btw, still waiting for the slave plot to be continued, could be really interesting one,

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
something is fucked up with scripting in this game, i think...

cause everything until ya trun Victoria into bimbo, works "perfectly" fine. . .

but after turning into that airhead, the scripting goes nuts, cause game can't decide if ya re playing bimbo version or natural one... and animations played on trigger squares, are showing natural viactoria, even if ya going to work in brothel after turning,
the second ya re entering entertainment zone, game changes values of bimbo into the normal... or in any other profession. . .

if ya play as bimbo, after night, when Victoria is hungry for d$cks ya can play the dialogues and enter the jobs that's supposed to be inactive. . . like the jobs with hens, or horses. . .

it's pretty much working fine in Tavern, the Jerk house (but could load more animations, next levels of that relation), probably in other houses (could be nice if thee was some animations in sewers with Victoria), and it's working only in the blowjob work in brothel. . .
don't know if it works with Bowdar (never tried) or the Orc's camp, and FallenCity, in other places, like in the torture cell where ya re "paying" the debt for unpaid taxes, or in captain's house, or even in the city, in the evening time, the npc's don't recognize Bimbo Vicrotia, and game's using the pics of normal Victoria in the dialogue, ya can see only scenes with normal protagonist values. . .

it seems like the game is looking for some scripts to play the bimbo animation but there's ain't any. . . and returning to the base values, or the most similar to player was playing,

if ya go to the tribal guy in tavern ya will get the same normal victoria animation and dialogue pic as base model...

it's fucked up cause after all the scenes switching into the base one, the game is changing bimbo into base model, and Victoria is not, bimbo anymore. . . unless ya go to the brothel and pic up more pink fluid. . . and drink it, get the bimbo model for another place to fuck it up again,

it's starting to get irritating af, and tarnishing the immersion of the gameplay ya choose to play

btw, still waiting for the slave plot to be continued, could be really interesting one,
As for the most of you said - the game just don't have pics and vids for the most of this situations for bimbo MC. As for scripts and their relations - as you mentioned they're f*ckin complicated... Just play this as a set of funny questlines, don't try to mix them, the result can be unexpected.

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
i made the succubus drink goblin cum what do i need to do next? i go to sarah and get her to follow me but nothing happens when i go to the cage with the succubus...

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Just play this as a set of funny questlines, don't try to mix them, the result can be unexpected.
for the first part, that's what i thought, as i said, game is trying to reach the pics and gifs/videos for action, but there's ain't any. . .

for your words i quoted, yeah, i know what ya mean, i did, get unexpected results... that's why i'm giving this feedback. . .

to clarify: it's not criticism, i am just saying or pointing out to be more precise, what's broken here. . . really love the game, WhiteRaven is doin great work, the game have good plot. . .

i am looking forward to play future versions of the game

O__P

Oct 22, 2022
can someone tell me savegame loction for this game ??? (on Android)
Samsung Galaxy M13 4/64GB

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
Does this have a single storyline or does it have different branches based on game choice which will ultimately give different endings

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
What happened with the 32bits or the gl2? not fair,i hate when they change the game.Why they do that,you are playing a game or visual novel and in the next update they pass from 32bits to 64bits or gl2 to much bigger.I hate you all.

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have tried all the doors but it's not opening. I also have the key with me
if you talked to the girl in the night lockup who is next bed, she should have given you a sign A 1. If you have seen that then when you go to the right hand door on the balcony in the bar a key should be pushed inder the door letting you go inside.

Reactions: JohnArun1414
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes