H9

Mar 9, 2018
so how do I unlock the sophie bad end scene in the gallery, I have a save where im outside the slavers camp and sophie calls for help, it auto walks me to where she is and I have a choice to call priapara or wait. do any of these lead to the sophie bad end scene?

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
so how do I unlock the sophie bad end scene in the gallery, I have a save where im outside the slavers camp and sophie calls for help, it auto walks me to where she is and I have a choice to call priapara or wait. do any of these lead to the sophie bad end scene?
You wait and it eventually will be to late to rescue Sophie..

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
there are too many errors. the game keeps freezing. impossible to play the game for more than 3 minutes

Maybe give us some more details about these errors your getting? Are you using any mods at all? Just curious because as of this latest release their are only a couple of errors I've come across and none game breaking.

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
could anyone be a hero and share a save the latest version?
sick of repeating from the beginning everytime

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay. I was reading what was added in last updates. And i feel like i will miss times when this game was in early development.
We started as shy girl submissive girl, we had some choices to get around with guys or girls. Now im little scared of playing this game because i don't know when i will accidentally get into some "hucow/milking/bimbo" path which im always trying to avoid.

Reactions: GlaFo

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Okay. I was reading what was added in last updates. And i feel like i will miss times when this game was in early development.
We started as shy girl submissive girl, we had some choices to get around with guys or girls. Now im little scared of playing this game because i don't know when i will accidentally get into some "hucow/milking/bimbo" path which im always trying to avoid.
It spells it out and that content is easily avoided.

Last edited:

Lilux

Feb 4, 2017
coward

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes