PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I actually stay with him each night and avoid most of the other routes till iv got her enlargment, the less routes the less possible different dreams can happen, also the more you interact with someone the more likely you will get their dreams same as them being the last person you interacted with.
Gotcha, thanks a lot :) Any chance you know about my issue with Sophie's rescue?^^

Reactions: Valronn

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
God damn it, now I remember why I stopped playing this game years ago.
It has way too many routes that can all screw each other. Regardless of how I try to follow the quests, something never works out and I get stuck/can't continue etc. So god damn frustrating...

There is no way of having a cum addicted Sophie, bimbo Sarah and Vicky in the city, right?
Regardless of how I try to finish the brothel quest, it somehow always bugs out ( Sarah was led to Bogwart, or Emma won't interact etc etc.)

Does anybody have a functioning save file just before tricking the succubus to drink the goblin cum?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, I need your help figuring out what type of content and routes are available for Sarah. I have a couple questions I hope you can help me with.

1. Is it mandatory to send Sarah to Bogwart?
I have tried 2 or 3 separate playthroughs making sure to not spike Sarah's drink with goblin cum but only pink fluid. However every single time I reach and finish the quest to get the book of light I can no longer work in the bar as I am forced to speak with Sarah to lead her to Bogwart. Is it supposed to play out like this?

2. If Question 1 is answered with a no, what other type of routes are there for Sarah? Should I be able to send her to work in the brothel as a Bimbo, for example? Can she fuck the futa-elf in the woods? Also, if Sarah would not be send to Bogwart, would there be more content with her afterwards? Can I enter/leave the monster village?

Reactions: FullMetalGiako

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
is there a bug with the innkeeper? i got to the point where i wash his clothes and mop the floor but when i talk to him again he still tells me to be usefull around the house but there is nothing else to do

Reactions: adrie4u

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
is there a bug with the innkeeper? i got to the point where i wash his clothes and mop the floor but when i talk to him again he still tells me to be usefull around the house but there is nothing else to do
No , this means you have to go to sleep so you can have a cowgirl animation

Reactions: rankochan

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
This is tagged mobile game, but there's no apk download or anything?

Nvm, found it some pages back.

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone know how to get the enrique scenes? im trying to get them and im a bit stuck.
You have to do all his route (jerk) past where you can chose to use the breast enlargment cream and be able to sleep in bed with him, should be after doing that and after having sex a couple times he will offer you a drink, that leads to becoming his housewife which i assume all his new scenes play from.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I love this story. I also love the designs of everyone, more so of the succubus. "evil smirk", Seeing the demon on some of the Cover Art makes me hope there will be more content with her in it, even though she is now a prisoner. She looks too sexy for her part to end. The Succubus quest really went fast it was so cool. You would think at one point The Demon could still try to manipulate Victori....Vicky corrupt her into letting the demon go with the promise of revenge. That particular trope. I am blaming The developer for making the demon a really cool sexy character.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes