Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i reviewed this game more than 3 years ago
and havent played it since
so i will give it another try but reading the latest reviews my hopes are not very high
but i'd like to be surprised

edasadds

Oct 20, 2018
The anonfile's links to Linux and Mac are swapped. Mac's leads to the linux version and vice versa

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love,Love this game. Can not go wrong with female protagonist,Fantasy and Corruption. I have to say though why do all the bad ends or demon have to look so awesome. Would have loved if the story would just branch off and continue,specifically with the demon. She was super hot. Veronica was already having mysterious almost supernatural dreams, where I swear to god Veronica gets this succubus demonic lustful look, as if Veronica had been cursed very early on in the story and she is slowly being groomed to become a succubus herself. Even if she is not. The lewd expressions she makes when she goes full slut is scary sexy. Honestly her tongue looks pointed and her eyes look off somewhat again like a succubus before revealing her true form. Enjoying the story regardless I just like the idea of siding with demons and monsters and have crazy creative lewd sex. One last thing. What made Veronica's Mom so important for the Minataur to dominate?. She was a Wife of a Duke "shrug" who was not a virgin,unlike Veronica. If I were the monsters I'd aim for a Higher Class than a Duke's wife who already had been deflowered. Just trying to figure out the monsters motive.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Love,Love this game. Can not go wrong with female protagonist,Fantasy and Corruption. I have to say though why do all the bad ends or demon have to look so awesome. Would have loved if the story would just branch off and continue,specifically with the demon. She was super hot. Veronica was already having mysterious almost supernatural dreams, where I swear to god Veronica gets this succubus demonic lustful look, as if Veronica had been cursed very early on in the story and she is slowly being groomed to become a succubus herself. Even if she is not. The lewd expressions she makes when she goes full slut is scary sexy. Honestly her tongue looks pointed and her eyes look off somewhat again like a succubus before revealing her true form. Enjoying the story regardless I just like the idea of siding with demons and monsters and have crazy creative lewd sex. One last thing. What made Veronica's Mom so important for the Minataur to dominate?. She was a Wife of a Duke "shrug" who was not a virgin,unlike Veronica. If I were the monsters I'd aim for a Higher Class than a Duke's wife who already had been deflowered. Just trying to figure out the monsters motive.
Have you found her mom yet?

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Have you found her mom yet?
sort of,I know her location and the Orc Town she resides in. Thanks to the meanwhile scenes I have found out she has turned into a Bimbo. Which after weeks and weeks of sexual punishment makes sense, there is only so much a person's will power can take. I was half expecting Amelia would turn into a monste herself similar to what happens to Juliet in "The Fall of Juliet" if she is caught by the monsters that is. They fucked her for weeks and fed her monster cum until she begs for it,she begins to change intoi a monster herself. Amelia changes into a Bimbo which is just as interesting. Still do not understand what made Amelia so special to the monsters. She was just a Duke's Wife who is most likely dead. Plus Amelia was not a Virgin unlike Victoria. I am blaming White Raven for making the monsters,demon and witch look so cool. I know the succubus is a bad end. Would have loved to see more of the demon. Her storyline ends pretty quick. But White Raven had to make her look so damn interesting and sexy as hell. Shoot Wasted opportunity. Oh well.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
sort of,I know her location and the Orc Town she resides in. Thanks to the meanwhile scenes I have found out she has turned into a Bimbo. Which after weeks and weeks of sexual punishment makes sense, there is only so much a person's will power can take. I was half expecting Amelia would turn into a monste herself similar to what happens to Juliet in "The Fall of Juliet" if she is caught by the monsters that is. They fucked her for weeks and fed her monster cum until she begs for it,she begins to change intoi a monster herself. Amelia changes into a Bimbo which is just as interesting. Still do not understand what made Amelia so special to the monsters. She was just a Duke's Wife who is most likely dead. Plus Amelia was not a Virgin unlike Victoria. I am blaming White Raven for making the monsters,demon and witch look so cool. I know the succubus is a bad end. Would have loved to see more of the demon. Her storyline ends pretty quick. But White Raven had to make her look so damn interesting and sexy as hell. Shoot Wasted opportunity. Oh well.
I wonder if you will get her back

Reactions: JaszMan

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Stupid question but is there some way to trigger the Jerk dreams for the breast enlargement quest? Or do I need to use the dream cheater to target it?

Also, how do the events/storylines change depending on whether Sophie gets captured trying to free the two girls? Does it have any significant changes or is it just Sophie getting fucked or not?

Last edited:

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
FROM HIS TWITTER FEED
I've been working on adding the random pub meeting event to A New Dawn. Victoria will be able to meet random guards and have interesting interactions with them in future updates!

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Meant Victoria the MC
Well, the creator of the game said he still hasn't developed images with a pregnant Victoria unless you are playing the jerk route where she gets pregnant as a bad ending and you can also play as pregnant Victoria. Yet you can't leave afterwards and the only way to do so is if you use an item which you get after receiving the bad pregnant ending

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Stupid question but is there some way to trigger the Jerk dreams for the breast enlargement quest? Or do I need to use the dream cheater to target it?

Also, how do the events/storylines change depending on whether Sophie gets captured trying to free the two girls? Does it have any significant changes or is it just Sophie getting fucked or not?
I actually stay with him each night and avoid most of the other routes till iv got her enlargment, the less routes the less possible different dreams can happen, also the more you interact with someone the more likely you will get their dreams same as them being the last person you interacted with.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes