mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Flash of body parts is not sex it's more of a nudity/teasing that is what cam whores do but as long as sex is not forced and I am wondering what are the pregnancy scenes any trans/futa able to impregnate the player?
Well , Priapra the elf says she impregnated her after taking her virginity but we haven't seen anything else from this front

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
I hope Dev slows down the storyprogress a bit, its going too fast for me.
Instead he could invest the 30 minutes/month he spends on the game to add a couple more fetishes that only serve one weird guy in his mid 40s, called Harvey.

Its a mistery to me how all this could still disappoint me since I stopped expecting anything 2 years ago...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Do you have the new android port?
yes, but recently only official releases are being linked in the op so you'll need to use the search function to find it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
Mac version doesn't work :( The executable files aren't live, can't figure out which file to give permissions. Not super techy but most other games have them all in the same startup folder and you can usually give them all perms by doing chmod +x in terminal. Please send help! Looks like great game!

I get "Failed to launch GPU Process"

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
1683030181363.png
how the hell can i get this scene??? is living in INN even possible to run? stay in the INN i mean. . .

and second q: is bimbo mechanics, animations, etc, completed in this patch? are they all working properly, and working when it needs?

btw, one last q: can player enter and work in the town's brothel (where the succubus is) without triggering the orc's hunter guild quest?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
how can I go out from the Orc village and wat I may do there, just fucked wthaut have more energy, dang someone please help me to sort out from the village

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
As much as I enjoy choices in games to help promote the immersion. I am not a fan of the locked-out content.

Example being if you respond to one of your companions with the wrong answer, they will not progress in the brothel, give a reset or a choice to backtrack. Relying on players having to have numerous save files is okay to offset it, but it is something that could be done away with, even resetting it each day so you have a new opportunity would work.

With that said, there always needs to be consequences to help drive immersion as well, which works perfectly with the scenario when you need to rescue your companion and if you wait too long, it'll be game-over for someone. Winky face.

TLDR: I am a big fan of games where you can accomplish all content in one playthrough which for the most part this game nails on the head (Minus the orc city route where you have two ways to enter).

Are there any big differences from either going to the orc city as a pet or going there with the group?

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
how can I go out from the Orc village and wat I may do there, just fucked wthaut have more energy, dang someone please help me to sort out from the village
go to the exit where there are the two orcs on guard and click on the lit torch, it's a cheat that will let you out

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, I just finished the part of the story where you rescue Sophie, I was given an option to tell her it was my fault or not. I picked not to but I'm curious what happens if I admit it was my fault. Could someone tell me what happens

BEguy36K

Dec 29, 2021
I never understood why this game doesn't have the "transformation" tag on it with Breast Expansion in the genre section. There is quite a bit of hot BE in this one.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes