syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Does she even know what her mission was? As I know she was a princess and her house was raided, so she flew to get revenge or something. But now after 6 years she is nothing more than a cum slut.
lol pretty much, if you do some of the story, she forgets what she is doing and why, but hey the money is good and she has bills to pay, so she keeps doing what she is doing since it working for her

Reactions: EnterYourNameHere

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
nope there is a girl who shows up every 3 days, you can see her and she cures you for your Cum addictions but to get the rest of the story, you have to trick the one lady who tells you about the brothel and get her to drink your drink mix, then she becomes cum addicted and a slave for the goblin, which gets you into the next town but for me, the story ended there since I couldn't do anything more in the story, I mean you have the glory hole room and the cow room, where you can work over and over but the story ended there for me. Plus as for sleeping in Bogarts cave, that the start of the new story of getting him new slaves and going into the next town for them to work for him
Thanks.

So many holes, def need someone to make an updated walkthrough

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Doubt it. Bugs will never get fixed in this game.
yep I am one of the game testers and was streaming WhiteRaven game when he/she was working on it, now it seems to be just a money hole that letting Whiteraven collect, I really love the idea and some of my ideas did get into the game story but sadly the bugs was getting to me, so I left WhiteRaven and hope to see the end story one day, but who knows.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
yeab i think it is the orce town thats where u work as a cow
yea Bogarts gets you to either work for him, or you move to the next town where he is now living at, if you go up north, you see a castle or a road that leads to a castle, that where your mom is at, but to get to her, you have to do a bunch of quest that leads to the castle where she is being held at

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes