yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ANewDawn-4.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
ANewDawn-4.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can you add in torrent mac and linux version please?

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
For wat serves the skull code and how can I use it, sorry to ask it is my first download of that game.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Ye the game is pretty much dead. No new story content for at least a few years now -.-
white raven literally ruined the game, when he complied with all wishes.
* basic: normal titted not pregant female char
* + big tits
* + pregancy
needs much more rendering, much more rendering for the same szene means less story progess, lot of devs don't unterstand this :sad: and even more patreon subs don't unterstand this, the more modification options, the lesser new content ...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Who is Enrique?
The Jerk landlord. If you advance in his story enough you learn his name.

For wat serves the skull code and how can I use it, sorry to ask it is my first download of that game.
In the inventory there's a key items section. The skull is there, and using it brings up a RPGMaker combination menu thing. Basically enter the skull code from the first post there (up and down arrow to change a number, left and right to change slots). That opens up a cheat menu.

Reactions: Luciochi

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v4.1.0.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
white raven literally ruined the game, when he complied with all wishes.
* basic: normal titted not pregant female char
* + big tits
* + pregancy
needs much more rendering, much more rendering for the same szene means less story progess, lot of devs don't unterstand this :sad: and even more patreon subs don't unterstand this, the more modification options, the lesser new content ...
Yes he could start with more appealing girl from the start not this starving and flat peasant girl we got.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
The Jerk Landlord that gets to sleep at his house, once you move the story to the advanced story where you sleep in the same bed with him, you learn about him and his name.
Do you also know the answer to any progress when it comes to Bogart? I remember you could do a few things

One being if you can't infiltrate the brothel and you have to use Bogart, is there anything passed being used?

I remember being able to go in and sleep in his cave, is that no longer a thing?

Once you betray and give Sarah to Bogart, once at the city does it end there? I remember being taken for walks like a dog but it no longer happens and I can't sleep in Bogarts house

Were these ideas abandoned?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Do you also know the answer to any progress when it comes to Bogart? I remember you could do a few things

One being if you can't infiltrate the brothel and you have to use Bogart, is there anything passed being used?

I remember being able to go in and sleep in his cave, is that no longer a thing?

Once you betray and give Sarah to Bogart, once at the city does it end there? I remember being taken for walks like a dog but it no longer happens and I can't sleep in Bogarts house

Were these ideas abandoned?
no it own story line now, you get him once you start the brothel story and is already hungry for cum, you have to see him to get more cum, then spoiler, you have to trick the one girl who tell you about him to make her a slave

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
no it own story line now, you get him once you start the brothel story and is already hungry for cum, you have to see him to get more cum, then spoiler, you have to trick the one girl who tell you about him to make her a slave
But that's the thing, if you're addicted you can't work at the brothel meaning Sophia will tell you to investigate the camp a different way. You go to Bogart for that with the harness but its the same thing no matter how many days pass, you won't be able to trick Sophia into drinking cum if you don't progress with the brothel to learn about the Book to have that church incident.

Also, you can no longer sleep in Bogarts cave so when did that stop being a thing?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
too bad having fun with the demon leads to a bad end, would be cool if the story continued and Victoria gets turned and there is just a branch to another route in A New Dawn where Victoria gets to corrupt others. The Demon looked cool,which is one reason I would have loved to see more of her. These bad ends look too awesome to be "bad ends" lol. Would be cool to see Victoria have more story if she gives in to her Mother's captor. Oh! well. Corruption is fun,but can not go wrong with adding more "evil smirk" Being bad is so good.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
But that's the thing, if you're addicted you can't work at the brothel meaning Sophia will tell you to investigate the camp a different way. You go to Bogart for that with the harness but its the same thing no matter how many days pass, you won't be able to trick Sophia into drinking cum if you don't progress with the brothel to learn about the Book to have that church incident.

Also, you can no longer sleep in Bogarts cave so when did that stop being a thing?
nope there is a girl who shows up every 3 days, you can see her and she cures you for your Cum addictions but to get the rest of the story, you have to trick the one lady who tells you about the brothel and get her to drink your drink mix, then she becomes cum addicted and a slave for the goblin, which gets you into the next town but for me, the story ended there since I couldn't do anything more in the story, I mean you have the glory hole room and the cow room, where you can work over and over but the story ended there for me. Plus as for sleeping in Bogarts cave, that the start of the new story of getting him new slaves and going into the next town for them to work for him

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Does she even know what her mission was? As I know she was a princess and her house was raided, so she flew to get revenge or something. But now after 6 years she is nothing more than a cum slut.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes