mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
I have an idea for a future update. If you play enough Victoria has sex with the innkeeper or the guard's captain. If WhiteRaven goes somewhere with this the old man may have sex with her while she gives him a bath. So my idea is this one. Victoria becomes pregnant but she doesn't know who the father is. Yet this is not a bad ending, it is a new pathway to other possible sexual moments. Like her in the brothel like the customers have to pay extra to lick her udders or to fuck her, to the gloryhole . There are many ideas . And if she works as a tavern wench there may be a celebration and she gets drunk and raped. So when the time comes she discovers she has a black baby, what happens from then ??
More special scenes with this or with Priapra, the shemale elf.

Reactions: Ocdil

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It's supposed to be there... One thing might be where you extracted the game to. If you put it in the default windows / programs folder it can fuck up some games / game engines. So the save folder might be there but hidden or simply been blocked from being made.

If you haven't run the game and made a save yet it, that could be the issue. If you do it should create the save folder there.

You can also just make the save folder there and paste any saves you've downloaded there and it should work, if you also have the global save file.

Aug 28, 2021
It's supposed to be there... One thing might be where you extracted the game to. If you put it in the default windows / programs folder it can fuck up some games / game engines. So the save folder might be there but hidden or simply been blocked from being made.

If you haven't run the game and made a save yet it, that could be the issue. If you do it should create the save folder there.

You can also just make the save folder there and paste any saves you've downloaded there and it should work, if you also have the global save file.
View attachment 2498151

The only time I've never seen the Save folder show up is if you don't have any saves. However, as you can see, it's inside the www folder for me.
So first of all let me clarify two things that I haven't said before: 1 I have a mac so maybe the files won't be identical 2 not the first time I change the saves and in all the other rpgs I had no problems for this this time I was asking. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere

Aug 28, 2021
another rpg game the saves are clearly visible and no problem
Schermata 2023-03-27 alle 21.28.42.png

New Dawn files no saves. explanations? (I've already played the game and I have saves so they'll be somewhere)
Schermata 2023-03-26 alle 19.09.11.png

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Honestly I'm not sure. I wasn't aware that the mac version's file structure would be different. I assumed only the format would be different.

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
Where are saves stored on Android?

Where do I find saved files on my Android Samsunga galaxy s20 android 11 phone?

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
The truth is that I loved the end of this update, note that there are two routes, one of betrayal and another in which they create a resistance, choose the path that you like

Here is my Save for the companions who couldn't advance with the story because of the bugs, the save is after Victoria has an audience with the Monotaur King and finds her mother being his concubine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
This is a hail mary from me, as I've replayed this game a few times through the years and kind of don't want to do the entire opening sequence again.
But would anyone happen to have save file lying around that's around the time you first meet the dark elf futa? Much appreciated if ya'll do and can spare a bit of time to upload it.

Nourin

Mar 30, 2023
The prostitution and bimbo part made me a real prostitute. It's an amazing game.
I am happy in my real life but sad part it’s taboo in Bangladesh.
Is there anyone felt the same..
Actually this game increased my fantasies.
And as a Girl i am fulfilling them now.

Reactions: 4GunZ

RosieBimbo

Apr 13, 2023
I'm pretty deep into the game and whenever i serve at the tavern the innkeeper says that my outfit is good and then in brackets i say i really need a new outfit or a long those lines, but i have no idea on how to, i already have the wench outfit and have gotten down to being naked when servinf

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I spoted a bug :
When you sleep with priapra the first time, the jerk man only have the nude boobs fondle dialogue, and "stay with him ?" box.
His content seems blocked after that.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I have a few question, is there any progress when it comes to Bogart?

One being if you can't infiltrate the brothel and you have to use Bogart, is there anything passed being used?

I remember being able to go in and sleep in his cave, is that no longer a thing?

Once you betray and give Sarah to Bogart, once at the city does it end there? I remember being taken for walks like a dog but it no longer happens and I can't sleep in Bogarts house

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes