zrilke

Sep 17, 2022
does anybody know what is need to be done to proceed in a slave route where you are stuck in the cell

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
does anybody know what is need to be done to proceed in a slave route where you are stuck in the cell
Slave route content ends when V successfully deepthroats the master. There are two flames in her cell, one of which (I forget) restores her to the camp, to continue the main plot.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Is there any merit to saving Sophie when she's captured by the goblins?
Would she be one of the slaves for Bogwart if I choose to bring Sarah to him after making her addicted?

EDIT: Can someone please mod it so we don't have to declare our taxes before going to sleep with the dark elf?

Last edited:

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
1675906891651.png
what ya need to do, to get this scene? what way, what options ya need to do? i presume, ya need to stay at the kind man's house, where ya can enter his chamber at night and help him with bath, but what's up with this character. . .

btw, i dunno if bimbo scenes are fixed, all bimbo content,cuz i am waitingfor this, and slave path. . .

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
View attachment 2376732
what ya need to do, to get this scene? what way, what options ya need to do? i presume, ya need to stay at the kind man's house, where ya can enter his chamber at night and help him with bath, but what's up with this character. . .

btw, i dunno if bimbo scenes are fixed, all bimbo content,cuz i am waitingfor this, and slave path. . .
That's the inn keeper. As for what to do to trigger this, I have no idea. I'm just now progressing the kind man and the dancer paths.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
What's bugging me now is that for some reason I can't get the "Sophie can't be saved" message, and the dark elf won't trigger any sex scenes with Veronica

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
The game feels legit with much potential here.
I would agree if initial release was 1-2 years ago. But it has been in development for 6(!) years and most of this time is was a blatant patron milking machine. Looks like situation is changing but I still doubt anything good will come out of this.

Bubub111

Dec 24, 2019
Just talked to the king minotaur and got the quest to "head back home" or w/e its called. Apparently I need to visit the mansion at night but no matter what I do I cant get the day to progress. Serving at hole or milking doesnt progress it.

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
how to buy potions at adelines?
Talk to her. She will tell you what ingredients to get (5 each of the red and green plants on the same screen, and one jar of goblin cum (Find Bogwart, and make one of a number of arrangements with him.)). Take them to Adeline who will brew the potion. Come back next day to collect.

uwuantonia

Mar 5, 2022
Talk to her. She will tell you what ingredients to get (5 each of the red and green plants on the same screen, and one jar of goblin cum (Find Bogwart, and make one of a number of arrangements with him.)). Take them to Adeline who will brew the potion. Come back next day to collect.
i mean the futa&bimbo potions. theres no shop

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
i mean the futa&bimbo potions. theres no shop
I know of the bimbo potions you get from I think its candy in the brothel if you tell her she looks nice or you like big lips etc, she then after a couple days starts to give you a potion daily when asked. If there is a futa potion I didn't know about it.

Reactions: drax 4998

LenoczkaBi

Mar 26, 2018
How many quest are there in new update

I clear all 16 until where Shara and victory reach at the silver front in mansion and kill the orc or mintor

After that there is no quest show
Is anymore quest ahead of that or not
Can you tell me, how to kill minotaur?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I have the exact same issue, I have a key but it says it works on the mansion at night, but it never goes to night.
After passing some days in city and talked with enough minotaurs, the king called the MC and after that i've gone to the first room(left) in the tavern, that made the night come

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes