blkhawk

May 25, 2017
The Linux version doesn't work at least in manjaro. The issue is that it wants a "default" font even if it doesn't actually use it.

You can get it to run normally by creating a dummy font config in a dummy font directory and passing that as a parameter before starting nw.

I found a nice one-liner that does this if run in the AND directory:

mkdir fonts; echo '<fontconfig><dir>/usr/share/fonts</dir><cachedir>fonts</cachedir></fontconfig>' >fonts/fonts.conf; FONTCONFIG_PATH=fonts ./nw

After the first run you only need the last part.

Oct 6, 2018
hey I wanna start this game but I prefer playing games when they are fully completed, but as I can see since the game is getting updated since 2017 I dont think it will be completed any soon, so I just wanted to ask how much content is there in the game and should I wait for full release or give it a try now

Oct 6, 2018
A New Dawn | Version 4.0.4

Google: Windows | Mac | Linux
Mega: Windows | Mac | Linux

Bugfix 4.0.4
+ Fixed sleeping with Priapra could lead to never fade in the screen.
+ Fixed going to the orc camp on a day Victoria shouldn't be there allow her to enter the camp.
+ Fixed watching the scene in the pub first night made it impossible for Sophie to start working in the brothel.
+ Added a new plugin which allows the player to hide the text and the textbox by right clicking.
Right clicking again will show the text and the textbox again.
+ Fixed Emma Innkeeper and Victoria scene didn't play.
+ Fixed Emma Innkeeper and Victoria scene second time didn't play.
Can you send 4.0.5 too pleasee

Reactions: nerogaf

ChadtheBeast

Oct 14, 2021
The game feels legit with much potential here. However, it feels like the game isn't playtested, at least a single time.

• I'm constantly getting 2 dreams instead of one. Restarted the game several times - 2 dreams from the very start, no matter what I do. I think this causes some issues with my playthrough.
  • Triggering events that are unrelated to the path I chose: triggered Bogwart orc city event sequence when I went there per Sarah's request, not Bogwart's slave route.
  • I could lead Sarah to Bogwart separately from being Victoria being a slave, but Bogwart was never near his cave when Sarah joined the party already. There's no option "I changed my mind" to release Sarah or actually lead her to him without Victoria being a slave.
  • For some reason Debbie acts sometimes as if she is still a Succubus' slave after we beat the succubus.
  • I'm constantly triggering dialogue about 2 girls to work in brothel which shouldn't be the case as Victoria entered the brothel for the first time.
  • Black screen bugs the game if you are playing full screen sometimes.
  • A lot of Bimbo art is still missing, which feels that it should be more prioritized than minotaur/orc variations.
  • Couldn't find an option to remove bimbo effect.
  • Couldn't figure out how the lust to giveaway all the money works and this dialogue stutters the game for 10-ish seconds.
  • Sarah being a bimbo doesn't lead anywhere, except for a pair of scenes with Blake/Lesbian.

Overall this is one of my favorite games with breast enlargement, bimbo route, some hypno/dream stuff, bar/dancer job. The slums may have a lot of content in the future.

I wish there were options to have multiple outfits outside the jobs and an option to enable character art on the side of the screen the same way as it works in jerk's/Blake's house. More breast size options without going full bimbo route(this is kinda implied as jerk mentions that he can get more ointment, but never gives it). Tattoos and public exhibitionism.
The dev has stated that having 2 dreams per night is intentional. It allows the game to progress faster.

GoGom

May 13, 2019
This game works with the feet above the head. Look.
The MC is in Silverfield in the old church turned into a tavern. She found the key strange, and in the cell she spoke to the girl who whispered A1 to her. The MC went to this room for the first time, and the girl from the cell or at least a girl slipped the key under the door to her ... she entered, then they chatted briefly, then they quickly came out. After that, the MC couldn't enter that room anymore. But after several days, the same scenario happened in front of that door, but this time (see screenshot below) The room is empty And the MC can come in and out whenever she wants .... I thought I had found the A1 room, but there is nothing to hide or wait in this room View attachment 1587042 View attachment 1587041 View attachment 1587040 View attachment 1587039
Same thing! How to hide there? Can you tell me, please?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Same thing! How to hide there? Can you tell me, please?
Hell! I posted this a year ago and it was version 3.6xx. I could just walk into the room and I was stuck here since the quest wasn't finished yet. I haven't played this version yet

Lilux

Feb 4, 2017
A New Dawn | Bugfix 4.0.5
Google: | |
Mega: | |
Bugfix 4.0.5
+ Added a new plugin which allows the player to speed up the game, text, walking and even intro, button is "M" use with caution.
+ Fixed if Sarah is a bimbo ending the way back quest would teleport Victoria to wrong map.
+ Fixed if it's not night time when you finish the way back quest Victoria would teleport to the same x/y position but on another map.
+ Fixed conversation with Sarah was doubled.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
A New Dawn [4.1.0 ] Compressed (Half-Tested) With UAGC (2.4.4 Fixed)

Win (1.7 GB/ 365 MB) : , (Mac+Linux only engine files)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
How many quest are there in new update

I clear all 16 until where Shara and victory reach at the silver front in mansion and kill the orc or mintor

After that there is no quest show
Is anymore quest ahead of that or not

kennedy3211

Nov 30, 2018
Hi can someone help me with bogwart? i cant proceed with him i tried twice in different playtroughs and once got stuck with the get all four scene and once with the beach scene where he asks why se has still outfit on her. any advice would be great thank you

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
Hi can someone help me with bogwart? i cant proceed with him i tried twice in different playtroughs and once got stuck with the get all four scene and once with the beach scene where he asks why se has still outfit on her. any advice would be great thank you
You need to progress Sarah's questline to get further with Bogwart.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes