PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Where is this pic from? I haven't played in update in a year or so but I can't remember seeing it back then. New scene/content?

Assblasta9k

Apr 22, 2018
Having issues on android:

Once I advance a day, walk outside the house of henry, I can't move anymore? Music is playing and the effects of stars and exclamation marks seem to work :(

Reactions: parinige

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Do you guys advise to start a new save game after not playing for a year+?
I have the feeling that my saves are broken..

I load a save as bimbo victoria, but in the brothel, tavern etc. she always has scenes as "regular" victoria.. :(

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Do you guys advise to start a new save game after not playing for a year+?
I have the feeling that my saves are broken..

I load a save as bimbo victoria, but in the brothel, tavern etc. she always has scenes as "regular" victoria.. :(
It would be wise to do so. The Dev adds and modifies the content integrated in the previous versions, without mentioning bug fixes

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It would be wise to do so. The Dev adds and modifies the content integrated in the previous versions, without mentioning bug fixes
Alright, thanks for the reply! Will start anew.
I just hope I remember all the different branches and routes and get to similar outcomes as previously

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Is there any merit to saving Sophie when she's captured by the goblins?
Would she be one of the slaves for Bogwart if I choose to bring Sarah to him after making her addicted?

EDIT: Can someone please mod it so we don't have to declare our taxes before going to sleep with the dark elf?
She is one of the slaves for him if you choose his path and Sophie is not saved.

Reactions: Ron42
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes