jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
yea Bogarts gets you to either work for him, or you move to the next town where he is now living at, if you go up north, you see a castle or a road that leads to a castle, that where your mom is at, but to get to her, you have to do a bunch of quest that leads to the castle where she is being held at
Aw nice have you been into the castle yet?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
yep, I have to play the game story again, but as you can see, I am being stopped at the gate since I am not at this part of the story yet, but once you get pass this town and into the next town up north, you be getting close to where your mom is at

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
yep, I have to play the game story again, but as you can see, I am being stopped at the gate since I am not at this part of the story yet, but once you get pass this town and into the next town up north, you be getting close to where your mom is at
what site do you play this game on?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
what site do you play this game on?
Whiteraven has a website that was able to play it but if you wanted to do game saves, the online one didn't do saves, you had to download the game to get your save spots since in some places, you might want to to see other parts of the story like the Jerk, do you stay with him and married him, or do what you need to do, to get out of that town where the jerk is living at.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Yes he could start with more appealing girl from the start not this starving and flat peasant girl we got.
lul ... learn to boob

" Globally, a natural female breast has an average size somewhere between a large "A" and a smaller "B" in the US size system. According to European or Australian classifications, this would be a "B". "

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Whiteraven has a website that was able to play it but if you wanted to do game saves, the online one didn't do saves, you had to download the game to get your save spots since in some places, you might want to to see other parts of the story like the Jerk, do you stay with him and married him, or do what you need to do, to get out of that town where the jerk is living at.
I lived with the guy who you had to buy bread for

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Well, I think you can do a walkthrough with the protagonist's virginity unbroken by males but they will at least have a flash of boobs
Flash of body parts is not sex it's more of a nudity/teasing that is what cam whores do but as long as sex is not forced and I am wondering what are the pregnancy scenes any trans/futa able to impregnate the player?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Flash of body parts is not sex it's more of a nudity/teasing that is what cam whores do but as long as sex is not forced and I am wondering what are the pregnancy scenes any trans/futa able to impregnate the player?
Thinking that too about the trans/futa pregnancy

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Glad to see this one updated. It is a fun, and sometimes grindy game, but still fun. (Cheats help quite a bit too :) )

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Nice to see new pics uploaded for the game, I am confused by one of them as iv played this game on and off for years and done the slave route, the slave pic is BE and that shouldn't be possible but I guess iv missed a route?

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v4.0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.02.2023 (v4.0.6)
Hello. There is no file here in the link. And also need to update it to the latest version

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes