Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug, glitch or implementation but you have to do the breasts enlargement mission before saving those girl. And in the normal run you should watch 7 dreams about Jerk then he talk to him to receive the ointment and then you can use the ointment in your room (top left).

But there is another way to get the bimbo ointment which works on boobs, lips and ass by just being nice to the bimbo girl in the brothel and she will share you ointment after a certain amount of nice talks with her
The problem is that at day four right now the lady moves in with jerk and you will sleep together in his bed, And after this you cant get potion. The only way to get it is going to sleep twice without leaving the house so you will get last dream before your room is taken by the lady

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I really hope someone will eventually remake this game in renpy. I have tried so many times to play in RPGM but it always ends in a bugfest with routes closed/bugged and me being stuck.
What makes you think that changing the engine will automatically result in less bugs?

Ren'Py requires the Author to actually write all the code, and to learn the basics of a programming language. Where as with RPGM an Author selects options in a Graphical User Interface based application and enters values in fields.

Reactions: wildride69

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Anyone else having this innkeeper bug where you go to do the favor for the hand mirror but victoria instead trades her necklace for a nights rest? Every time after that his only dialogue is "you can use the room next to me" or something like that

Omgpokego

Jul 18, 2022
How do you progress the story in orc city? I've been to the A1 room, gotten the key, reputation is at 100% but kinda stuck now. Lone wolf shows I've got 42/43 orcs at the blacksmith and the last story dialogue was waiting for nightfall for the mansion. I didnt get here with the goblin btw, anne/sarah sent me in there solo if that makes a difference.
When your energy is zero they take you to a chief minotaur and take you to sleep with other slaves. Talk to the one next to you. For 3 days 0 energy go to chief. Afterwards they take you to the King. Stay in A1 room and story continues...

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes