rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
As many games/movies/books does, the story of what happened will be explained later, sounds a little silly to stop playing it just for that.
its not like that at all. its like you did a chapter of a book and started a whole different genre of book. its like you went from playing a new home to playing the island (aka rich boy in a ship fucking everything left right and center.) volume 1 and 2 feel like completely different games and 2 is just starting so bland compared to 1 there is no getting through it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
its not like that at all. its like you did a chapter of a book and started a whole different genre of book.
Lots of books have prelude chapters that are in different time periods, or contain completely different protags.
Chapter 1 establishes the premise & the reasoning.
Chapter 2 explores the current circumstance.
You also see it the other way around.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
its not like that at all. its like you did a chapter of a book and started a whole different genre of book. its like you went from playing a new home to playing the island (aka rich boy in a ship fucking everything left right and center.) volume 1 and 2 feel like completely different games and 2 is just starting so bland compared to 1 there is no getting through it.
No, you are wrong but all you have to do is to stop playing it if you don't like it.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
and thats what i am doing leaving my oppinion of the flaws and stop playing it. as these 2 volumes feel like they could not be more different and difficult to get through if people tried.
It's one thing that you don't like it but stop trying to sound like you are speaking for other people, obviously a lot of people have tried and actually managed to read the story.

Bye Bye!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Version 0.5 is with testers.

A note on versioning:

0.5 completes the story. In time, the merged game will be 1.0, but that'll happen in the background as my focus is going to be on Laced Steele and Blood Destiny.

:D

toni7

Jun 29, 2020
I will have a bit of a different unconventional take here.
I don't usually mind incest, in fact I'm always hopeful for uncensor patches because many games sound crippled without it (let alone having to read "step" and "landlady" in every odd dialogue).
And it's all shit and giggles with the evergreen tropes of the "hook all the girls" genre (well, at least as long as they are the consensual ones).

But here the writing and the pacing is so good that it actually felt real for once.
Like, I had a connection to the MC shoes, and I was just not comfortable going the "you did well" road (aka get your mum straight into your pants after barely three days of intrafamilial horniness).
And so I guess I actually don't like incest at all.
(and all the games out there pretending otherwise to be are just lame)

Kudos to the dev though. Looking forwards to his other products.

May 6, 2020
i just love your game and when i saw you had a patreon i just had to become a supporter on there buth the games you are promoting on patreon will they have a patch or will those not have a landlady and roommates in them

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
i just love your game and when i saw you had a patreon i just had to become a supporter on there buth the games you are promoting on patreon will they have a patch or will those not have a landlady and roommates in them
The games I'm working on for Patron will not have any incest content. They're both very different stories to this one...

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I will have a bit of a different unconventional take here.
I don't usually mind incest, in fact I'm always hopeful for uncensor patches because many games sound crippled without it (let alone having to read "step" and "landlady" in every odd dialogue).
And it's all shit and giggles with the evergreen tropes of the "hook all the girls" genre (well, at least as long as they are the consensual ones).

But here the writing and the pacing is so good that it actually felt real for once.
Like, I had a connection to the MC shoes, and I was just not comfortable going the "you did well" road (aka get your mum straight into your pants after barely three days of intrafamilial horniness).
And so I guess I actually don't like incest at all.
(and all the games out there pretending otherwise to be are just lame)

Kudos to the dev though. Looking forwards to his other products.
Thank you!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Welcome to The End
The finale is, if I say so myself, a lot of fun!
This update contains 2,316 renders (including animation frames).

Future plans:
The merged game will happen, but not immediately. There also won't be a Christmas special this year. My focus is going to be on one new game, and one old game, and I'm going to try to balance their releases as a priority.

A note on versions:
V1.0 will be the merged game, that's why this is at 0.5.

THANK YOU!
Seriously. Thank you all for support, feedback (both good and bad), and for playing. This has been a fun ride for nearly 5 years, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the next games take me.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
v0.5
End of story
2,316 renders (including animation frames) Holy shit. Great game congratz on finishing it. it was a absolute pleasure playing and watching this playout into a wonderful story/sex game.. sex game for those that only played it for the fap. Thank you for sharing this wonderful game with us, Don't overexert yourself please make sure you take time for yourself we all know you deserve a vacation after this .

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Decided to do a Walkthrough Mod for this one, includes both Volumes. Enjoy!

NOTE: Christmas Special does not need a mod, it's accessed from the main menu and is stand alone, so you won't see any choices highlighted, please don't ping me if you didn't read this.

Edit:
Updated to Vol. II v0.42 (I tested it from where my v0.25 save left off and from the beginning, both worked just fine)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. (Make sure you are using the correct mod for the correct Volume.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks for your hard work on the walkthrough and keeping up with it we all appreciate your time and the sharing of this masterpiece

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A New Home [v0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 204 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 169 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes