Nov 11, 2018
Pardon me If the ans is already out there somewhere in this, but I just wanted to know if the Android version provided by The66 include the complete game or do I need to download the two volumes separately?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
any stable/playable android ver for volume 1? i tried the one in the first page but couldnt pass enter character name
after i enter the name/blank nothing happened just stuck there

Devka

May 8, 2017
Congrats, I guess? I loved the game up to this point. However to me it seemed like an abrupt unfinished update from a dev that lost interest in their project, and decided to toss "The End" in there so they don't get the abandoned project hate. But that's just my opinion. And remember opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 117660

Overview:
Sent away from home five years ago, your family returns to you after your father's death. Maybe now you'll learn why you were sent away.
If you feel moved to buy me some coffee me as I work on this game, you can visit my .​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-08
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: Envixer -
Censored: No
Version: Vol 1 - 0.95 beta; Vol 2 - 0.5
Language: English
Other games: Blood Destiny - The Dreamwriter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IF YOU GET ERRORS, START A NEW GAME.
READ THE DEV NOTES.
To access the Christmas Special, choose Christmas Special from the main menu, then choose Christmas Special 2 when the menu appears.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA -
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: WALTHROUGH MOD* - Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 117666 View attachment 75539 View attachment 75540 View attachment 75541 View attachment 981219 View attachment 981220
thanks dev for this game i loved it really. What are your plans for your next game? I honestly want a fantasy vampire family relationship game cuz you know these kind of games are really rare

Reactions: xcribr

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
May I ask why 0.5 is finished version? Or it's just so because it's Envixer?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
May I ask why 0.5 is finished version? Or it's just so because it's Envixer?
Dev already explained that.

1.0 will be when it's all been combined and the fist part has been remastered. It won't be for a long time though.

It's down as complete because the story is finished and there will be no more content.

That and most of the devs on here are amateur and give zero fucks about version numbers much like most of the people that use the site. You get a few that make far too big a deal of it but i'm far too nice to call them anal retentive.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
envixer gets the story from BD (and later DW) a complete overhaul (storywise?) or does the story pick up where it last left off?

It has been a while, Blood Destiny didn't really appeal to me but The Dreamwriter I liked.
am very excited, but first it's time to explore the a new home in detail until the end.:sneaky:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Obligatory Harem.
Harem is incompatible with Romance.

Congratulations on Completion.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
While it's nice to see game finished, that ending left me feeling like it was bit sudden. All in all, decent experience.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am either overthinking things or i'm easily pleased but I didn't mind the ending.

The party was the main ending but the thing with the MC and Rebb has been at the forefront since the start of the game. It needed that bit of closure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am either overthinking things or i'm easily pleased but I didn't mind the ending.

The party was the main ending but the thing with the MC and Rebb has been at the forefront since the start of the game. It needed that bit of closure.
so your saying your easy ;)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes