Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course it doesn't have to be rape for fucking someone that's sleeping, it's called having a pre agreement from the other party that it's ok. Not common maybe but I've seen it in at least a couple of VN's.
There are cases of pre arranged sleep sex of course.

You can have some of the girls set an "alarm" for you in Harem Hotel and get woke up with a blowjob. I'm sure there are some games where the girls ask for it because it's their kink. i know i've seen it just can't remember where.

BUT, for the most part, sleep sex used in games is rape.

I have no idea how Double Perception managed to avoid the rape tag considering you can drug both women and rape them and also rape them in their sleep.

The sheer amount of games where you have MC's raping their family in their sleep.

People call it sleep sex to make it sound less than but it is rape. There are very few occasions where it's consensual and that's what i've seen people use to defend it but and that's fine for those games, the rest should be tagged as rape accordingly.

I've seen people cry if NTR isn't tagged right, I cry when the lesbian tag isn't used right yet people fight to the death to get things tagged for sleep sex and not rape it just amuses me.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
There are cases of pre arranged sleep sex of course.

You can have some of the girls set an "alarm" for you in Harem Hotel and get woke up with a blowjob. I'm sure there are some games where the girls ask for it because it's their kink. i know i've seen it just can't remember where.

BUT, for the most part, sleep sex used in games is rape.

I have no idea how Double Perception managed to avoid the rape tag considering you can drug both women and rape them and also rape them in their sleep.

The sheer amount of games where you have MC's raping their family in their sleep.

People call it sleep sex to make it sound less than but it is rape. There are very few occasions where it's consensual and that's what i've seen people use to defend it but and that's fine for those games, the rest should be tagged as rape accordingly.

I've seen people cry if NTR isn't tagged right, I cry when the lesbian tag isn't used right yet people fight to the death to get things tagged for sleep sex and not rape it just amuses me.
That was one of my rules when I started this game. No creepy, rapey shit. The only thing that comes close is one scene where a character wakes up the MC with a BJ, but both are in a consensual sexual relationship.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
It was a nice update, a nice end, not really, there could have been many more updates with so many beautiful family members to have fun with but I will accept the finality and look forward to envixer 's next project! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xcribr

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I liked the game, by the ending there were too many girls to fuck but loved it.
Some things that would have made this perfect for me:
1. More scenes with Su.
2. Danni and Kate get pregnant by MC.
3. Wild Maggie, I thought she was going to be dominant for some reason.
4. Separate repeatable 3somes or 4somes inside of many orgies.
5.AND more pregnancies
and what happened to the slutty cafe girl

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2. Danni and Kate get pregnant by MC.
5.AND more pregnancies
I think you missed one of the big takes of the game and one thing the dev tried very hard to put a big emphasis on.

The family were never going to get pregnant, that was the big no no and one of the main family rules.

Rebb even made a point of dropping the baby talk at the end because it was one of the reasons the MC left at the start of part 2.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
I lost content or korean girl and Alice was forgotten at the end? I can get about Alice, she's side chick. But Su-Jin pretty much girlfriend.

And some real pregnancy could be good for ending (not trying with Anna).

But its was a very good ride. Big thanks to the author for all work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I lost content or korean girl and Alice was forgotten at the end? I can get about Alice, she's side chick. But Su-Jin pretty much girlfriend.

And some real pregnancy could be good for ending (not trying with Anna).

But its was a very good ride. Big thanks to the author for all work.
Anna, Su and Charlie were pretty much the only ones that could have got pregnant.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes