bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Only one jibe with this VN, one tiny jibe - whenever i see the word mummy this comes to mind and it shatters the immersion and activates my funny bone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I preferred the models in the first part, the changes for the second part are somewhat confusing :(
I too like them and I also like the story for part 1, it changed to much in the 2nd part.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I hope there is more to this, shame it has such a low rating
The first part was great with what seems to me a great start to a great story but the 2nd part went in a different direction and did not even seem to be the same story.
Yes same actors but the story was just not what I was expecting or looking for.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A New Home Volume 2 v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does this port include the entire game or is there a volume 1 port?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would love to see a remake of this game with modern renders and modern animations, with a little more military stuff in it and a less rushed ending.
Same here
I to would love to see a remake with more leaning to what the first version has in it, the 2nd version went in a totally different way.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes