ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Love the game, I was using the walkthrough but it seemed pretty useless since it's all straightforward. But the game goes further than the days in the walkthrough.

Anyway, can't wait for an update! Thanks

Reactions: xcribr

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
@envixer please don't see this as an offence of your work, but i was asked to make it and here is it, my unofficial android port of A New Home v.95beta
this port is a universal build for arm/intel, has the nice ui also on devices with small screens and a built-in walkthrough in the game menu
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

harwoof

Oct 31, 2018
I love you!
@envixer please don't see this as an offence of your work, but i was asked to make it and here is it, my unofficial android port of A New Home v.95beta
this port is a universal build for arm/intel, has the nice ui also on devices with small screens and a built-in walkthrough in the game menu

Reactions: Bullet07 and xcribr

harwoof

Oct 31, 2018
Hey thanks dev for making an exclusive game for this community and love that little inbuilt walkthrough feature btw. Good luck with the furture of this project man , you're awesome.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Mate all your ports work great with me. Using a Samsung Galaxy S8 but mostly use my Samsung galaxy Tab S4. No lag, no jitter, runs smooth as butter.

Keep up the awesome work :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Story is finished, or what will volume 2 be about?
@envixer basically said this episode was just the introduction to the story he wants to tell.

Unfortunately he now intends to complete another game of his first so episode 2 likely will not arrive before the end of 2019. Too bad! :FeelsBadMan:

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
Waiting alomost a year for a new release is kinda like waiting for a good TV series to go the next season. Long and torturous but most of the time well worth the wait, and what I have seen from this Dev it will be well worth the wait.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
It's a game, reality need not apply.
a bit late in replying, but seriously? the best thing about this game is its realistic presentation of incest, including the positive reinforcements as well as the negative deterrents including incestous abuse. there's actually an in-game dialogue prohibiting inbreeding. sorry, @darkwolf0x, I agree with you in principle but it doesn't apply in this specific case.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
a bit late in replying, but seriously? the best thing about this game is its realistic presentation of incest, including the positive reinforcements as well as the negative deterrents including incestous abuse. there's actually an in-game dialogue prohibiting inbreeding. sorry, @darkwolf0x, I agree with you in principle but it doesn't apply in this specific case.
Do I have to point out the flaw in that?? The Korean Secretary is the product of a brother/sister union. There I pointed out the flaw lol

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Do I have to point out the flaw in that?? The Korean Secretary is the product of a brother/sister union. There I pointed out the flaw lol
Exactly. And she was so embarrased by the fact, social stigma & everything (the negative deterrent I was talking about). The story focuses on the mc's family, however, and in the family's tradition as explained by Dani: not allowed.

EDIT: to be clear, the secretary was an example why that was a bad idea

Last edited:

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Exactly. And she was so embarrased by the fact, social stigma & everything (the negative deterrent I was talking about). The story focuses on the mc's family, however, and in the family's tradition as explained by Dani: not allowed.

EDIT: to be clear, the secretary was an example why that was a bad idea
It's only a bad idea if you base it in reality A, and B she's the literal example of how it can't go wrong in the game I mean do you not see how attractive she is? If that's the result of incest I see no downside for it IN-GAME.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes