Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No really. Is to simple to say who you say. Because this game is not only sharing. The fundamental of this game is not only that. I try to write the better i can, because this is very hard to explain.
If in this game there was only sharing, that mean that Bob never Kill Mark. Mark try to kill Bob, because he fall in love for Bob's wife. Because in a rage to share the factor share went to bless (i hope i write it well). When a thing are over abuse a bad thing happen. The roule of this family are just wrong. In the same moment they add other ppl to they family the equation go to the hell.

Who i mean? That if you live in a family where from the start incest is right, you cant expect that ppl who do not raise in that way understand who really are happen! You introduce two new men in a family where... "we fuck because we like each other" so is normal to fuck if you are so excited to fuck anyone there.
But in this case is incest. Try to understand how hard is to let someone understand a thing like "incest".
Try to understand... that you need to be... how to say "more open mind" see you woman, fuck with her father, or with her grandfather or her brother. If she have a brother i do not remember now. But i think not. Anyway, every time they wonna fuck her. Its a really mind blast. There is no normal men in this world that like a thing like that. (I definitely do not).
Its to complicate to overcome a thing like that.
Also try to put you mind in: who do the mother for protect her son, from the jelouse of his father (her husband).
We learn that... she go away from her family, because she fall to much in love for her husband, that understand that he was to much jealuos was better to start a new life in another country. (So again in this game the word "love" is more then sharing).
But the thing that a day... a male family boy can born from the two, was to much for Bob. I think that Bob the same moment he cum in his wife, start to think... i hope she give birth to all female, so i... can fuck 3 girl, o just live a normal life without fear every moment that... when i are at work me wife do not fuck her son.
But also if he had only female, he need to fear that a day his daughter marry someone, and that someone can fuck all family member. In this case two daughter, so two new member. So again...
But if she do birth to a boy, me life is fuck! I need to convive that she always wanna fuck him. So this all sharing is wrong!
Its not like some ppl go to a club to share, just for one night (again i definitely never do this).

If you wanna live a life like that, you have to put jealousy aside. But not all ppl are like that.
And in this case, you never let other ppl come in you family. Because you need to understand that every new stranger can fuck you wife or you female family member. Now say every men is wrong. Because is not so simple say every. Only someone who enter in the family like, someone who marrie his daughter can start to fuck all the family. But in every case, someone gets hurt in the process.

So no, is not simple just say who you say in you comment.
This game is much more complex in that sense. The plot is well developed to give the right choice to anyone who wants to play well the second chapter.

In me case:
I will be selfish. But I would never accept other men in my life. But as an egoist it would not be a problem if she wanted to introduce a woman or more into our life. (better to say, if she had a sister XD or a cousin or her mother :ROFLMAO: )
Because i am not really sure that i am not jelous about other women. Today you need to fear also women, because today lesbian or gay are a normal thing around. But if there is no love just for sex, and ofc if i can fuck too XD is not a problem to have other female around :ROFLMAO:
So i hope that chapter 2 have a better choice systerm for us. Because i understand the other ppl taste. But i also wanna use me choice. And me choice is... MC only male men. All the female only for him.
And i do not think that is so complicate to do two path in this game.
If the game give two choice. One is for share and one for not.
If you wanna share then the sex time you can see other men.
If you do not wanna, then in the sex time you see only MC with the women.
But for the easy purpose, i think that for envixer is best way is just to... made a first choice where for exemple the mother or any of the girls/women say to him... are you into share with other men? And when you say NO or Yes, the game follow the path you choice.
So all ppl are happy to play the choice they want. So no complain, and envixer never fell the weight of pressure ;)
Because more happy the developer is, better the plot we can play:LOL:

Last edited:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
No really. Is to simple to say who you say. Because this game is not only sharing. The fundamental of this game is not only that. I try to write the better i can, because this is very hard to explain.
If in this game there was only sharing, that mean that Bob never Kill Mark. Mark try to kill Bob, because he fall in love for Bob's wife. Because in a rage to share the factor share went to bless (i hope i write it well). When a thing are over abuse a bad thing happen. The roule of this family are just wrong. In the same moment they add other ppl to they family the equation go to the hell.

Who i mean? That if you live in a family where from the start incest is right, you cant expect that ppl who do not raise in that way understand who really are happen! You introduce two new men in a family where... "we fuck because we like each other" so is normal to fuck if you are so excited to fuck anyone there.
But in this case is incest. Try to understand how hard is to let someone understand a thing like "incest".
Try to understand... that you need to be... how to say "more open mind" see you woman, fuck with her father, or with her grandfather or her brother. If she have a brother i do not remember now. But i think not. Anyway, every time they wonna fuck her. Its a really mind blast. There is no normal men in this world that like a thing like that. (I definitely do not).
Its to complicate to overcome a thing like that.
Also try to put you mind in: who do the mother for protect her son, from the jelouse of his father (her husband).
We learn that... she go away from her family, because she fall to much in love for her husband, that understand that he was to much jealuos was better to start a new life in another country. (So again in this game the word "love" is more then sharing).
But the thing that a day... a male family boy can born from the two, was to much for Bob. I think that Bob the same moment he cum in his wife, start to think... i hope she give birth to all female, so i... can fuck 3 girl, o just live a normal life without fear every moment that... when i are at work me wife do not fuck her son.
But also if he had only female, he need to fear that a day his daughter marry someone, and that someone can fuck all family member. In this case two daughter, so two new member. So again...
But if she do birth to a boy, me life is fuck! I need to convive that she always wanna fuck him. So this all sharing is wrong!
Its not like some ppl go to a club to share, just for one night (again i definitely never do this).

If you wanna live a life like that, you have to put jealousy aside. But not all ppl are like that.
And in this case, you never let other ppl come in you family. Because you need to understand that every new stranger can fuck you wife or you female family member. Now say every men is wrong. Because is not so simple say every. Only someone who enter in the family like, someone who marrie his daughter can start to fuck all the family. But in every case, someone gets hurt in the process.

So no, is not simple just say who you say in you comment.
This game is much more complex in that sense. The plot is well developed to give the right choice to anyone who wants to play well the second chapter.

In me case:
I will be selfish. But I would never accept other men in my life. But as an egoist it would not be a problem if she wanted to introduce a woman or more into our life. (better to say, if she had a sister XD or a cousin or her mother :ROFLMAO: )
Because i am not really sure that i am not jelous about other women. Today you need to fear also women, because today lesbian or gay are a normal thing around. But if there is no love just for sex, and ofc if i can fuck too XD is not a problem to have other female around :ROFLMAO:
So i hope that chapter 2 have a better choice systerm for us. Because i understand the other ppl taste. But i also wanna use me choice. And me choice is... MC only male men. All the female only for him.
And i do not think that is so complicate to do two path in this game.
If the game give two choice. One is for share and one for not.
If you wanna share then the sex time you can see other men.
If you do not wanna, then in the sex time you see only MC with the women.
But for the easy purpose, i think that for envixer is best way is just to... made a first choice where for exemple the mother or any of the girls/women say to him... are you into share with other men? And when you say NO or Yes, the game follow the path you choice.
So all ppl are happy to play the choice they want. So no complain, and envixer never fell the weight of pressure ;)
Because more happy the developer is, better the plot we can play:LOL:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

There will be no NTR in this game. I know some people like that stuff, and I may put it into other games, but not this one.

So there will be no NTR in volume 2 either.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

There will be no NTR in this game. I know some people like that stuff, and I may put it into other games, but not this one.

So there will be no NTR in volume 2 either.
lol Bro :D (i use "Bro" only with those i really think they are good friend) given that you answer to all always cordially, in short. So I hope it's not a problem. If i call you Bro some time^^ anyway, perhaps me comment was to serious? Really i do not mean that.
I already know that there is no NTR in you game, in fact if you read me post i never say NTR. Also you already say that many time.
I just say that because also if there is love or not love, i hope i can avoid other men. Because this plot is made like.
We are family and in the family there is this roule, the sharing is normal. So no NTR in the plot. Its how to say normal.
But... know me taste and i think also the taste of other. Not all ppl wanna share them. Share do not mean only NTR, if the plot is done well. And i know that you plot is more awesome then good. Who i mean is:

Example of Chapter 2
Mc and his family go to another country to finally meet the rest of the family (granpa, uncle, grandma, cousin and...)
Now know that the plot is... incest is normal, so anyone there think something like that.
MC finaly meet his granpa and then.... after some conversation MC, Grandpa and MC's mother fuck.
Or MC see the two go away so his mother can fuck with her father after long time.

For me taste is a NO! I know that this is not a NTR, because in they family is normal.
But for me taste i do not wanna share her or anyone with other. I just hope that in chapter 2 before any sex scene, we can choice if we wanna other or not. I mean base on the example i just do now. After MC speak with his grandpa, MC have the choice to go with his mother to another room alone and fuck there, without other! Also... i do not wanna read something like...
MC: Mom/Sis i was looking for you. Where were you? And you read something, well me dad wanna fuck so we go in a better palace to do it! I just do not wanna that this happen. I wanna know that all the girls are just love/sex interessed in MC.

I understand that the family roules is like if you wanna... you can fuck with other family member, just do not fall in love with them, because the roule say you have to marrie a stranger. But i hope we can avoid other male. Is not a metter of NTR or not. Is just to avoid share.
The fact that i already knowing that there are other male members in the family makes me stand up a solid defense!
I just start to think... oh men i already know where the plot go. Now (because i do not like it) i expect that if we meet them.
I need to stay in high allert, because every choice i see, is something like... i know that there is no NTR. But in the family roule the share is normal, but ever with that i do not wanna see other. Because i do not like.
But i know that other like. So i just write here if there is some choice system that help us avoid it.

But again... i never say NTR in me last post. I was referring to sharing in itself.
Also another thing i hope we can see is... To create a now roule. In the old roule is not permitted to star a real relationship based on love with another family member. I hope i can destroid this roule. And start a real love relationship with them. As the sister say in the end.
We uncover that she love him more than a normal love. And that she wanna a real relationship. Not only sex. She do not wanna other, but just him. So i hope to go in that direction with all the family. I cant say for the aunt family, because they are just cousin and aunt, but know that they live in the same city of MC's family the better thing to do is to have an exclusive with him. Ofc using the right choice.
Anyway, thank you to rewrite that in this game there is no NTR, made me fell a little better :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: jaydem and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
lol Bro :D (i use "Bro" only with those i really think they are good friend) given that you answer to all always cordially, in short. So I hope it's not a problem. If i call you Bro some time^^ anyway, perhaps me comment was to serious? Really i do not mean that.
I already know that there is no NTR in you game, in fact if you read me post i never say NTR. Also you already say that many time.
I just say that because also if there is love or not love, i hope i can avoid other men. Because this plot is made like.
We are family and in the family there is this roule, the sharing is normal. So no NTR in the plot. Its how to say normal.
But... know me taste and i think also the taste of other. Not all ppl wanna share them. Share do not mean only NTR, if the plot is done well. And i know that you plot is more awesome then good. Who i mean is:

Example of Chapter 2
Mc and his family go to another country to finally meet the rest of the family (granpa, uncle, grandma, cousin and...)
Now know that the plot is... incest is normal, so anyone there think something like that.
MC finaly meet his granpa and then.... after some conversation MC, Grandpa and MC's mother fuck.
Or MC see the two go away so his mother can fuck with her father after long time.

For me taste is a NO! I know that this is not a NTR, because in they family is normal.
But for me taste i do not wanna share her or anyone with other. I just hope that in chapter 2 before any sex scene, we can choice if we wanna other or not. I mean base on the example i just do now. After MC speak with his grandpa, MC have the choice to go with his mother to another room alone and fuck there, without other! Also... i do not wanna read something like...
MC: Mom/Sis i was looking for you. Where were you? And you read something, well me dad wanna fuck so we go in a better palace to do it! I just do not wanna that this happen. I wanna know that all the girls are just love/sex interessed in MC.

I understand that the family roules is like if you wanna... you can fuck with other family member, just do not fall in love with them, because the roule say you have to marrie a stranger. But i hope we can avoid other male. Is not a metter of NTR or not. Is just to avoid share.
The fact that i already knowing that there are other male members in the family makes me stand up a solid defense!
I just start to think... oh men i already know where the plot go. Now (because i do not like it) i expect that if we meet them.
I need to stay in high allert, because every choice i see, is something like... i know that there is no NTR. But in the family roule the share is normal, but ever with that i do not wanna see other. Because i do not like.
But i know that other like. So i just write here if there is some choice system that help us avoid it.

But again... i never say NTR in me last post. I was referring to sharing in itself.
Also another thing i hope we can see is... To create a now roule. In the old roule is not permitted to star a real relationship based on love with another family member. I hope i can destroid this roule. And start a real love relationship with them. As the sister say in the end.
We uncover that she love him more than a normal love. And that she wanna a real relationship. Not only sex. She do not wanna other, but just him. So i hope to go in that direction with all the family. I cant say for the aunt family, because they are just cousin and aunt, but know that they live in the same city of MC's family the better thing to do is to have an exclusive with him. Ofc using the right choice.
Anyway, thank you to rewrite that in this game there is no NTR, made me fell a little better :LOL:
You really need to use the spoiler tags, bro :)

We'll just have to wait and see about what happens in Vol 2 ;)

lightning90

Dec 19, 2017
Wow. I'm really impressed. I've stopped caring about stories in games like this for a while now but this got me invested. There's mystery, characters with past and views that is believable, really wish I could buy you that coffee because what you made definitely deserve a gallon. For real, props for the writing.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i wanna ask the moderator who delete me post? why he remove me post?
Why the one up to me can insultate me and his post is not remove? So i need to think that in this forum ppl can insult and bully other and you need to stay silent?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Ok i wanna ask the moderator who delete me post? why he remove me post?
Why the one up to me can insultate me and his post is not remove? So i need to think that in this forum ppl can insult and bully other and you need to stay silent?
You need to follow the rules.

Reactions: Sarum and xcribr

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You need to follow the rules.
And the other not? I follow the roule very well and i am not the one who insult without reason. If someone attack me i attack him.
The one who start is welg. So he is better then me?

Explain to me now!

Last edited:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
And the other not? I follow the roule very well and i am not the one who insult without reason. If someone attack me i attack him.

Explain to me now!
Bro, I didn't see any attacks and the mods have their rules.

But, you've been spoiling the story for any new people who might read the thread before playing.

If you want to continue our conversation without spoiling it for everyone, send me a private message and we can speak freely, but if you keep posting spoilers, I can't help you.

Relax, have a brew, and then send me a message, 'k?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Explain to me now!
*Sigh* At no point did I or the mods say nor imply that I'm better than you at all and first of all you started this discussion based on your preferences. I merely pointed out that there's one particular issue with your argument.

It's your choice how you react however if you read closely you'll see I was pointing out a logical flaw in what you were saying. I apologize if you're deeply offended by that and as a peace offering I've removed the second post where I wasn't very tactful. I won't be removing the first one that pointed out the flaw in the first place (Unless asked or the mods remove it). Be mindful of the rules (As should I) and everyone will get along fine.

I'm just going to say based on that logical flaw I'm going to disagree with you. You're happy to disagree with me on that and in that case let's agree to disagree.

Hope we can turn a new page and move on to talking about @envixer's next game :)

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
or the continuation his previous game, rather :)
The v2 is starting after his newest project so we'll probably talk about that first and compare it that to this :)

D

Deleted member 819466

Is there a walkthrough by any chance?
Is this still too new to have a walkthrough?
Do you end up playing all the content not matter which choices you make?

My endless saves to try different storylines are starting to confuse me haha...

Reactions: xcribr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough by any chance?
Is this still too new to have a walkthrough?
Do you end up playing all the content not matter which choices you make?

My endless saves to try different storylines are starting to confuse me haha...
Here is the walkthrough, choose top option only will get you the good endings.
When you get to the choice of who to bang it does not mater which one you choose but make a save there so you can choose each and every one.

By doing this you get all the good endings but will miss some content.
So if you want to see all content then you must choose other options other than the top at certain times.
When those times are I don't remember.

At the bottom of post #1 is all the walkthrough there is and that is needed.

Here it is though.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes