A New Home - The Walkthrough

To get the story as intended:

-------------Begin Walkthrough-------------

Always choose the top option.

Choose Rebb on days 4, 5, and 6
Choose Suz on days 8, 9, and 10
Choose The Twins on days 11, 12, and 13

--------------End Walkthrough--------------

Yes, that's it. That gets you most of the scenes in the game, and you will do well every day.
The other part is only to get the secret scene on Day 7, hence it ends on Day 6.

Got it?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
LMAO!

I promise all older people (if present) will be blessed with excellent skin and genetics to ensure attractiveness ;)
So if we meet the grandparents, grandma wont look like an 80 year old that lived a rough life, with skin that resembles an alligators back and tits that knocks against her knees when she walks? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xcribr

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So if we meet the grandparents, grandma wont look like an 80 year old that lived a rough life, with skin that resembles an alligators back and tits that knocks against her knees when she walks? :ROFLMAO:
Lol!! most likely that look is only reserved for the Grandpa.....his Brother has to use the big dick, skin stretching treatment. Stuffing it in the rear, so Grandpa's face can stop looking like one of those Chinese dogs...a Shar-Pei.

Worry not though, his Brother keeps telling him that cum is also therapeutic for the skin...….Lol!!………………..Peace!!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Lol!! most likely that look is only reserved for the Grandpa.....his Brother has to use the big dick, skin stretching treatment. Stuffing it in the rear, so Grandpa's face can stop looking like one of those Chinese dogs...a Shar-Pei.

Worry not though, his Brother keeps telling him that cum is also therapeutic for the skin...….Lol!!………………..Peace!!
Hehe, cum as skin lotion. Would that be Lubrisperm brand?
s-l1000.jpg
EDITED to add pic

Last edited:
Reactions: xcribr and jaydem

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
If the family goes to visit the grandparents and the MC walks in on the them (or grandpa and his brother) going at it, this will be me

Just caught grandparents having sex look on his face 2.jpg

Reactions: xcribr

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Heh, no it's fake. It's a pic of a bottle of Lubriderm lotion that I had photoshopped.
Somewhat relieved then.

OT a few years ago I found an ad for a similar product (headache pills ISTR, Fukitol or some such) in one of my periodicals and noting it was the April issue proceeded to forwarding it to any & all thinking it was an April's Fools joke... Turned out this was a real product. /insertfootinmouth

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi i finally finish v0.95 and i read at last this page 73 and... i really hope that when you say more open it mean that we/i can choice who we/i want! I mean i play this game every time from the scrath and i am really serious when i say every time!
I understand very well the plot. And let me say this:

So at the end we learn that the father understand his fault and ask the wife (mc mother) to help him die. So he can redime in some way his life for how he tread his son.
So we know that also mark, the aunt husbend was in love about mc's mother. And mark try to kill mc's dad because he love mc's mother! So Bob (if i remember well mc's father name) kill mark in the incident. So now why i am say this? And why this connect whit the... i hope we/i can choice who we/i want!?

Because for me sharing is wrong! And we already see in the game that, if they do not share they wifes, or they family, no Mark no Bob, need to kill themself. If the two just fuck with they wife without sharing, Mark never fall in love with Mc' mother. Or at last if Mark was so much in love, he surelly try with MC's mother, and oh well we know that she love to much Bob that her surelly refuse Mark. But in the end, Mark never trie to kill Bob, so Bob never kill Mark. But oh well also if the Mark and Bob story was different. The thing do not change! Because Bob was jelous about his son! So again... sharing is wrong! The best way is... let mother/sisters fall in love and live they life only with MC! Ofc also the Aunt! She need a lovely life too, and MC can give her too.
Also the ending scene where Rebecca say... i love you, fuck of this family roules! I wanna only you, no other in me life, give me an high positive vibration that i really like that word! So i really hope i can build me harem with no other men around in volume 2!
And with this...
I really hope that i can choice to "no sharing me fucking family with other family"! I mean i do not wann grandfather, or other male fuck mc's mother or any of his family! No, sister. No little sister! Also the aunt! I cant say for the two daughter ( i do not find so sexy the two female cusins). Perhaps because one is to much masculine with her body. I mean i do not like to much muscles on a girl. Also the super short hair is not me taste. But the other one was a little sexy compared the other.
But for me i really want a "no sharing option"!
Let me choice who i want! Really why the hell i need to repeat the intere story? I am an jealous type, so for me sharing is like... i kill all the ppl who wanna touch me love family!

So for avoid all of this, no other men in me playthrough! So please in volume 2 give us choice!
In this volume 1 the choice was almost fake. If you want the best outcoming, you need just to choice the best one.
So please in volume 2 if you wanna open the story to the other family in the other country. Please let us choice who we want!

I understand that other ppl are cuck and wanna see other men in the game. So if they are happy with that, good for them.
But i am not a cuck! I am an alpha man. But i hope that you give us real choice. Let's use choice who we wanna!

Really i really like you game, the volume 1 plot was really amazing. Some animation was a bit.... how to say a little stone? Sorry for me bad english XD, i mean the look to much solid XD perhpas in the next volume made them a little soft? A little more malleable?
I hope you understand who i wanna say. But in the end i really like you game!
So please i say it the last time. Give us avoid thing. I am pretty sure that other men her are like me. I am really sure that other guys do not wanna share they women or they harem. So let us choice who we want!
For me the only male that can fuck all the girls/women is MC. For the other i do not know. But please let's us choice who we want.
Anyway thank you to let us play you awesome story! Cant wait to play the volume 2 if 2 have avoidable bad thing. Otherwise for me the story end here. Sad to say, but i do not like and do not wanna play game where i am force sharing me women.
Thank you

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes