Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not sure if people can wait around a year, it may be better to do what some other devs do and release a update ever other month or every 3 months. So if you are making 2 or 3 games at a time take turns releasing them every other month.

Reactions: xcribr

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, I'll drop the sarcasm and get straight to the point: great game, beautiful women, intriguing story, politics is not sexy but it's nothing a foursome can't fix. Your skills have improved immensely and I'm looking forward to what you have in store for the future. Good luck and thank you.

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Also story of the twins is a mindfuck. I could swear they get switched multiple times. Or at least the dialogues make it seem like that. When you are first introduced to them it appears as if Jenny is the one with the shorter hair and Jane has longer hair. But as you keep playing that changes. Or am I just imagining things?
Was actually mentioned in the OP (Dev Notes), guess the twins are just too stubborn to stop messing with everybody's minds. LOL

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
I admit the birth control bit in the game kinda kills a lot of the fun for me personally, otherwise really good game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just got back, and I thought I'd check in before I catch up on sleep...

Thank you for all the feedback! You all ROCK!
Thank you for the game!

(Although I feel a little queasy about that 'problem solving' - was that really necessary?)

Jun 10, 2018
Can you try and install it from a different disk e.g. a flash drive?
Some devices have problems when the source and destination disk/drive are one and the same....
I can try but it didn't happened with other apps I have multiple games like that. I will let you know if it works.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes