Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Love this VN. Why? yea the story is good, really like the backstory.. but absolutely love the fact that the characters are not wearing the same DAMN clothes every bloody scene. After reading alot of these VN's I find myself looking for not just a good to great story but watching the scenes for clothes and hair styles.
Great job Dev.

Reactions: xcribr

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
@ Great Update.:heartcoveredeyes: also i really appreciate your work thank you.:happyblush
love you.:firstimekiss:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
After playing the new update all i can say is Wow :) nice job. Oh and i can't wait for the sex animations to be put on some type of loop. I could have sworn i read back a ways that you are going to get back to the animations after being done with the story*i believe i read that somewhere lol*. I can't wait ;) well i guess i have to but you know what i mean.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll be honest, i've ranted about stuff like that on here a few times but I swore if it turned out the lesbian wanted dick I was going to get annoyed. Funny thing, I kinda liked it, it made sense.

Pretty well put together finale and that ending with Reb was about what I was expecting.

Considering my usual distaste for incest and lesbian taking dick this made both look good for me and I can't complain. The only downside and I can't even call it a downside is i've waited for the orgy between Kate and the twins since we first met them and one pose made me laugh so it kinda took me out of the mood but still, I enjoyed it.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
now that was a great update,sorted the Anna question after su jin`s comment,also smoothed fears of mom being a murderer, the assisted suicide was a good ending to the fathers treachery, mom`s revenge turned into an awesome family affair lol,hope your other game turns out as good as this one,

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i just gotta say, don't change the animations for the last 3 days, i laughed my ass off, hell i giggled too! haha. true they weren't the best but they were hysterical the way they moved.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Nice closure of Episode 1.
Can't wait to see how the story continues.
What I really hope to see is the integration of Anna and Su-Jin in the family. Especially how they deal with their different past experiences about incest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I really hope we won't see is a visit from or to the grandparents.

Reactions: xcribr and Kendra

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
do you have a crystal ball to see into the future,what are tonight's lottery numbers lol
If only it would have helped me win that 1.6B Mega Millions last week lol.

I totally agree with this. I really, REALLY don't want to see shriveled up old-man balls, or saggin'-to-the-bellybutton old granny tits for that matter.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course the grandparents are going to show up in the next episode, the mother wants to see her parents. And you know those wrinkly old balls are going to be slapping against the arse cheeks of all those women.

Just sit back and watch how the old folk do it, you might learn something.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Of course the grandparents are going to show up in the next episode, the mother wants to see her parents. And you know those wrinkly old balls are going to be slapping against the arse cheeks of all those women.

Just sit back and watch how the old folk do it, you might learn something.
i guess its time to abandon the game, unless you want to see wrinkled old balls:p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i guess its time to abandon the game, unless you want to see wrinkled old balls:p
I'd prefer not seeing any balls and having a huge lesbian harem of all the girls while they all took turns worshipping me like the ginger goddess I was in my 5 year old dreams and 2 toned amazon women fanned me down while the twins fed me grapes.

Not that I put much thought into it.

Other than that I just like winding boys up that fly into little rages when their pixel women start fucking other pixel men. It amuses me.

Reactions: Rebeldad and xcribr

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I'd prefer not seeing any balls and having a huge lesbian harem of all the girls while they all took turns worshipping me like the ginger goddess I was in my 5 year old dreams and 2 toned amazon women fanned me down while the twins fed me grapes.

Not that I put much thought into it.

Other than that I just like winding boys up that fly into little rages when their pixel women start fucking other pixel men. It amuses me.
it all comes down to sexual preferences, some love to see it while others hate and despise it.

In another game i play there was a huge uproar over some changes:p

The developer could make it interesting by making the old grandparent an ts-girl, but that would never happen.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes