Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
i got error while extracting the game, every time stops on 63% and crashes my winrar, though no problems with other extractions
Which download link did you use/which winrar version are you using? I've had no issues myself

Reactions: xcribr

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
There are good incest games and there are shitty ones. This is one of the good ones! There is a story that has nothing to do with corrupting the family. The side girls are believable (to me at least). There is love there. The story side about his past is here to drive the narrative. Anna is one of my favs. I really can't see where these girls could find a better partner, so NTR is not possible unless the MC allows it. The side girls will give him children, but Reb looks like she is willing to go that extra mile. Mum might make a big deal about it. The cousins could pick up some milk toasts at college, but then again they might be satisfied to not have children and enjoy big Cuz. In the end, the family unit does not need to move forward, as in some games. I can't wait to see what is planned in chapter 2.

E_C_Gordon

Mar 9, 2018
Just finished (?) the game. It was a little disappointing because it seemed rushed. The opening scenes of the game are beautifully fleshed out, but the latest update seems to be hurrying along and sacrificing development. The orgy in the pool is kind of a mess.

I'm hoping that this is just because the developer wanted to get the end down, and is planning to flesh out the story more later.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Discombobulators:
"Your father sent you a message, I'll send it to you". What?
"I know about DSR, but I won't leave any mention of it lying around". Whuh?
"Save here". Why?
"Republicunt" - didn't MC just say he doesn't like mocknames?

Still, great to see this finished (though I always knew it would be).

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Also just done. Pretty crazy one. Good crazy I'd say. And easygoing. I enjoyed it :)
Story is good, characters are quite well written and visually nice, generally solid one.
Some may say it's a bit folly here and there, but hey, we don't play these games for some Hitchcock (pun intended) story level, I believe these are intended to be fun, a bit immersive, exciting and not overwhelming, which conditions these one is fulfilling. Creator deserves a beer ;)

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Nice story. Graphics are solid. Animations are some shocky and some fluend. in the story, the only thing a bit bugging me is when it's f.i. time to speak to aunt kate, You always see the same sprite. not once a change of scenery.
although the scene may be the same, the scenery sure doesn't have to be.
But still a game to keep your eyes on.
Can't wait for the second part

Reactions: xcribr and Barabash

WLHopkins

Jun 30, 2017
If only it would have helped me win that 1.6B Mega Millions last week lol.

I totally agree with this. I really, REALLY don't want to see shriveled up old-man balls, or saggin'-to-the-bellybutton old granny tits for that matter.
I think that maybe people are forgetting that there are grandparents out there that are only in their late 40's, early 50's. NOT that I am saying these grandparents are that young either, but with the genetics that brought Danni into this world, I would not doubt that @envixer could very easily come up with some very beautiful, yet still only a little more mature models, that you might not mind such a meeting... ...at least with 'Grandma', not sure I want my girls with grandpa though... I am just still too possessive :)

Reactions: xcribr and Barabash

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Umm did this update feel a rushed to anyone?
We go from storylines in the other versions, to just straight f***ing in this one, with the girls already naked and waiting. Normally that isn't a bad thing, but it was too easy this time so to speak.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting end. So Rebb is a little rebel and wants more than just sex. We already knew Suz wants more as well. Waiting for the next installment is going to be torture.

Having played the game from start to finish again I can't but notice the learning curve. The earlier animations look really funny compared to later ones. The one that amuses me the most is MC fucking Rebb in the new art studio. For some reason Envixer had her move her head like a frigging woodpecker.

Also story of the twins is a mindfuck. I could swear they get switched multiple times. Or at least the dialogues make it seem like that. When you are first introduced to them it appears as if Jenny is the one with the shorter hair and Jane has longer hair. But as you keep playing that changes. Or am I just imagining things?

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes