Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!! Now after seeing the end of volume 1 and what Rebecca said... shit! Now I definitely want more of this! @envixer dude, you need to finish your next game fast! After that cliffhanger of an ending, I definitely want to see what happens next. Let me rephrase that. I NEED IT!

Reactions: xcribr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The next time you work on this it won't be a new home anymore, they will have lived there for a while unless they move again so will it be The Usual Home or The Same Home As Last Time You Saw Us .... it's a conundrum.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for the update :) really enjoying this story and also really appreciate that you keep doing updates unlike so many other DeV's out there.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Great update !!! As usual. Animation need some work, but it's the most difficult part I think.
By the way, The waiting will be difficult :)

@envixer Continue like that !

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah animations suck hard ^^
But it is a fun ride and for V2 I think there is enough time to learn :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To bad that there were no choices anymore in this update - but that wasnt ever a strong part in this game.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Says renders 1800 ?!? and is 1180!?! and 20 animations ok, but they are probably 360p :( The lie comes to light. I do not recommend the game anymore

ps: you can see this on the compressed version.
Dangit. Typo. 1180 renders and 20 720p videos. totalling 1200 media items. Sorry man!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

caf3in3

Jul 27, 2018
i like how im this jesus golden kid . in rl im on the other spectrum , i can relate so easily to him .

bah even Jon Snow has a few flaws ...

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Hmmm walkthrough says I should pick the twins on days 11,12 & 13 but here I am on day 12 and no Twins to choose just Rebb & Suz. Also day 13 you only get to choose whoever you didn't choose the day before. Day 15 though whoo hoo!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hmmm walkthrough says I should pick the twins on days 11,12 & 13 but here I am on day 12 and no Twins to choose just Rebb & Suz. Also day 13 you only get to choose whoever you didn't choose the day before. Day 15 though whoo hoo!
That should only happen if you've chosen the twins on earlier days.

A new playthrough should fix that.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
wow that´s very nice - the story is awesome!
just started and can not stop - but my boss call me ...
to later ...

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@envixer
A few notes:

As you have stated, the animations are rough at the end and you plan on fixing it (and improving on them).
The sex in the last installment completely seems off/awkward for some reason, especially the foursomes with both of the families.

As a story, the MC does feel too perfect. Yes it is a sex game, we aren't looking for the next Mass Effect, maybe we'll see a couple flaws in the next installment to make him feel more human?

Overall, I've loved this story for quite a while. It's easy to see that your work has improved as you have learned. I'm truly looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the future.

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes