Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Man I cant wait for the new update. The story line is amazing and this is defiantly in my top 5 (probably top 3) favorite games.
Same here, this game is top notch and his next one should be even better once he gets better with animations!
I think he said his next game looks cool it has centaurs i believe!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Not just centaurs, but futa centaurs!

Among many other things... :)
I am soo looking forward to you next game. A New Home has one of my favourite incest relationships, especially because it develops quite fast in the story.
And I am really interessted in a (I guess) fantasy game. Can you already say, if it will be made with Ren'py?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I am soo looking forward to you next game. A New Home has one of my favourite incest relationships, especially because it develops quite fast in the story.
And I am really interessted in a (I guess) fantasy game. Can you already say, if it will be made with Ren'py?
Did you see this?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
This is the plan:
1. Complete Volume 1 of A New Home this month.
2. Work on Blood Destiny and Dreamwriter
3. Complete Blood Destiny and work on A New Home Volume 2 and Dreamwriter

Should be a fun ride, especially with what I have planned for Volume 2!

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
This is the plan:
1. Complete Volume 1 of A New Home this month.
2. Work on Blood Destiny and Dreamwriter
3. Complete Blood Destiny and work on A New Home Volume 2 and Dreamwriter

Should be a fun ride, especially with what I have planned for Volume 2!
Hmm... And here I thought A New Home is Ep.4, was looking forward to Ep.5: Kandahar Strikes Back and Ep.6: Return of the Mofo... LOL

Seriously, looking forward to all of the above EDIT: (@envixer's above not mine, though I won't object if you follow the joke).

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
@ I just saw this game and give it a try.:)
wow just wow I'm speechless.:heartcoveredeyes:Here is a real amazing story very well written.:happyblush
I'm not far in the game just left from Mom Sisters house but so far i really enjoy your game.:extremelyhappy:
Please continue develop it.:kissingheart:

Reactions: xcribr
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes