kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Loven the game big time :)
One mistake i found and not sure if it has already been brought up is on day 5 when MC goes to his office and you sit down with Anna and Dave, when ever Dave says something, instead of showing that it's Dave talking, it says Dad.
Anyhoo, Keep up the great work :)
Sorry if this was already brought up, i didn't feel like reading everyone's post sense newest update*yes i'm a lazy bumb*

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Loven the game big time :)
One mistake i found and not sure if it has already been brought up is on day 5 when MC goes to his office and you sit down with Anna and Dave, when ever Dave says something, instead of showing that it's Dave talking, it says Dad.
Anyhoo, Keep up the great work :)
Sorry if this was already brought up, i didn't feel like reading everyone's post sense newest update*yes i'm a lazy bumb*
Make sure you download and apply the patch file to fix that :)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So did two passes through this game. The first pass I went for the twins first and Reb second. Except for the dave/dad bug everything worked fine. The second pass I followed the recommended order from the walkthrough. The only issue I notice was the about button lists the version number as .85 not .85a (even though I updated to .85a, for the second pass). So great work. My favorite games are all in my top five. I think I'm going to have to expand it to my top ten. I liked this game. It's reminiscent of the Retrieving the past and Depraved Awakings. Detective and security people games. I like that they have a different normality than society. I enjoyed the Brit flavors or should i say flavours? But I look forward to more. I am confused on why the game stopped when I know the images for the twins are there. But it's ok, just get out another couple or three chapters asap.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
why does the wt want us to fail with the twins? says a scene on day 7 but not sure what scene it was.. since I didnt get any sex scene that event day.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
why does the wt want us to fail with the twins? says a scene on day 7 but not sure what scene it was.. since I didnt get any sex scene that event day.
Weird... If you fail the twins route you should get a scene on the event day. You have to fail the twins route completely, though, so that on day 6 the aunt sends you home.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
When I selected the twins route on my first pass through it didn't fail with the twins (as I recall). It followed the same pattern of the other routes. First day nothing much happened, second day something happens, but not full sex, and the third day was full completion. What I seem to remember was that there was less sex with the aunt, on that path?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I already want more of this game and can't wait for the next update. I love how he finally got with Su-Jin and i hope for more with her, maybe she can move in to his place since it would be great waking up next to a sexy Asian everyday!
Also glad to see you may redo the sex scenes but they are good enough at least for now!

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I have conflicted feelings about this one. I enjoyed it while playing and think its well made. That said, it stuck in my mind for a while afterwards (which is probably a good sign) but...my opinions of the characters are dropping (which is probably not so good...), for reasons which are awkward because they seem pretty much plot necessary. It'd throw things pretty darn off course if the MC hates the mom (as I'm now thinking he should) for noticing that her abusive (albeit selectively and somewhat understandably) husband and her innocent son clearly could not coexist in the family and deciding that the correct way to fix this was by exiling the son rather than taking the kids and leaving the father. We've no reason to think she ever tries to contact him and doesn't seem to have made any effort to try and keep his sisters from feeling totally betrayed and abandoned by him too. Sure it all ends nice and well when the big bad dad dies and the murderous/possibly suicidal son who ran off to be a child soldier cause that seemed like a good idea in his emotional state at the time somehow survives, acquires fairy tale prince levels of luxury and gets to have sex with everyone....but I just can't help but think he (and the sisters) are being way too forgiving towards the mom (and the dad) for being truly, incredibly, awful parents.

I could see my opinion on this being salvaged, if say it comes out the dad said (to mom only) that he'd murder the whole family if she ever left him (and then after the son vanished, threatened to hurt them if any of them got in contact with him). This would plausibly lead to mom discouraging any attempt at contact (I'm no assuming no attempts were ever made by the sisters to contact the MC as none of have been mentioned). That'd give good reason for why the sisters never tried to find the brother they were both apparently extremely attached to, and for the mom to abandon her son instead of trying to separate from her husband instead. That's just the example of a story development that could still plausibly occur that would get me personally back on board again, there may well be others I'm not able to think of now. And of course I'm just a random pirate (yaarrr!) so really who cares what I think. Anyhow like I said, this really did engage me and I do look forward to more of the author's work in the future, even if I'm conflicted about this particular title.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just finished the version 7.3, forgot to patch it before playing it, but will do that soon.
So now my opinion for this game.

Well this game went from "I don't know it" to "wow, this is now in my top 3 incest games"
This has all I want from an incest game.
1) hot mom (normally not the biggest mother fan in games, but she is hot and totally open for the whole family relationship)
2) gorgeous big sis (she is my favourite love interesst in this game, she is just too hot)
3) cute little sis (I always love the cute little sister type character)
4) aunt with red hair and a ponytail (red head and quite fit, what more to say...)
5) twin cousins (identical looking twins can be nice, but I really like the fact, that here one is a bit more muscular and the other one quite thin and twincest is alway nice)
6) the thing that makes this game so awsome... a family relationship that develops quite fast; the whole family suports this kind of relationship; no long development to finally get to do stuff with the family members

So I really like this game a lot and I hope that the whole family relationship develops further and it doesn't go over too much drama. Really like how it is now.

So yeah more games with a happy family relationship would be really awsome. This is definitly better than fucking every family member without the others knowing!

So @envixer keep up the great work and I also look forward to your next game :)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I just finished the version 7.3, forgot to patch it before playing it, but will do that soon.
So now my opinion for this game.

Well this game went from "I don't know it" to "wow, this is now in my top 3 incest games"
This has all I want from an incest game.
1) hot mom (normally not the biggest mother fan in games, but she is hot and totally open for the whole family relationship)
2) gorgeous big sis (she is my favourite love interesst in this game, she is just too hot)
3) cute little sis (I always love the cute little sister type character)
4) aunt with red hair and a ponytail (red head and quite fit, what more to say...)
5) twin cousins (identical looking twins can be nice, but I really like the fact, that here one is a bit more muscular and the other one quite thin and twincest is alway nice)
6) the thing that makes this game so awsome... a family relationship that develops quite fast; the whole family suports this kind of relationship; no long development to finally get to do stuff with the family members

So I really like this game a lot and I hope that the whole family relationship develops further and it doesn't go over too much drama. Really like how it is now.

So yeah more games with a happy family relationship would be really awsome. This is definitly better than fucking every family member without the others knowing!

So @envixer keep up the great work and I also look forward to your next game :)
Totally agreed on all :heartcoveredeyes:, except 5 - those two are just absolutely not my thing.
Also i think you've forgot an exotic, while absolutely stunning secretery :FeelsGoodMan:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I do love how this game is a completely different take for anything else I've seen. Like I said if you need help I would run renders Pro bono

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Totally agreed on all :heartcoveredeyes:, except 5 - those two are just absolutely not my thing.
Also i think you've forgot an exotic, while absolutely stunning secretery :FeelsGoodMan:
Yeah point 5) ist a matter of taste. I mean some petite and cute red head twins would be awsome as well :biggrin:
And I didn't forget the hot blue haired secretery, I just only listed the family. Of course we need a girlfriend as well. An who would say "no" to a blue haired babe?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah point 5) ist a matter of taste. I mean some petite and cute red head twins would be awsome as well :biggrin:
And I didn't forget the hot blue haired secretery, I just only listed the family. Of course we need a girlfriend as well. An who would say "no" to a blue haired babe?
Especially w/ a family history such as hers - a dream come true if you're in a situation such as the MC is. And she's hot :p

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Especially w/ a family history such as hers - a dream come true if you're in a situation such as the MC is. And she's hot :p
Yeah imagine being the only man in a family full of hot babes, that are also willing to do anything with you. And it is family tradition :coldsweat:

Reactions: Cruger and xcribr

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
In the Android version is there a way to hide or resize the Dialogue box ?:confused:
Because some of the Interesting Bits are getting blocked by it :winkytongue:

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
In the Android version is there a way to hide or resize the Dialogue box ?:confused:
Because some of the Interesting Bits are getting blocked by it :winkytongue:
To be honest, I don't actually know. Let me see if I can figure something out for the next release...

Reactions: R129K
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes