xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Walk through has up to day 12, but game finishes after day 9?
Should finish on Day 10 for now.

The walkthrough has all the days because all the days have been written. They just need to be rendered :)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
General rule among lesbians is if you chase cock too, you aren't one. That's like a guy trying to convince someone he's straight while fucking his friend up his arse. Sure he can sy it but no one would believe him.

You can't be gay while still having hetero sex it doesn't work that way and it's women like those that gave men the impression we all need a bit of dick.

It's like lesbians in games that end up fucking a bloke, they aren't lesbian and it does get frustrating. I'm not asking much, if you want your woman in a same sex relationship to fuck men just call them bisexual.
I know. The thing is, it's not as trendy to be bi, which is why a lot of women profess to be lesbian and slip from that role, rather than being honest and identifying as bi. :D

Personally I really don't care either way, just hope that Anna ends up being bi rathr than lesbian. :p

Reactions: jaydem

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just started this game and the walkthrough says to choose the first option everytime but on day 2 it say do not hug for suzie and the aunt that it will open up a choice later and at the end of day 2 it said (you did not do well). Help

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
i just started this game and the walkthrough says to choose the first option everytime but on day 2 it say do not hug for suzie and the aunt that it will open up a choice later and at the end of day 2 it said (you did not do well). Help
Okay, choose the top option every time. Until you finish the game. Ignore the rest of the walkthrough.

After you've finished Day 10, follow the rest of the walkthrough to unlock some interesting dialogue gymnastics that prove that choice often doesn't matter in games, and to unlock the Day 7 scene with the twins. You will get the "You did not to well" often in that playthrough, and it's only worth doing until day 7.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i hate harem.but enjoyed the game every sec:eazyHype:, still suszie's face is a bit bothersome she look more milfie than a little sis so iget forced sometimes to not look at her and that for sure lose parts of the game's immersiveness,a cute little sis might be the right thing to do. "my opinion":happyblush

Reactions: xcribr

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Spoilers of next episode: Morpheus appears and offers the pills to MC.

After waking up to reality in which he is just a character as had imagined, a war between creation and creator starts.

philberttroy33

May 4, 2017
One of the best games to come out in the last year. Thoughtful dialog and hot as hell characters. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next edition.

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Quick question: should 8.5a run through all of the walk through? I get an end of version after completing the second sister. Is this a bug or possible corruption in my copy?

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Quick question: should 8.5a run through all of the walk through? I get an end of version after completing the second sister. Is this a bug or possible corruption in my copy?
No, this version only goes through to day 10.

The rest of the days have been written, though, so I left them in the walkthrough just so that players can prep a save for the start of day 11 :)

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
No, this version only goes through to day 10.

The rest of the days have been written, though, so I left them in the walkthrough just so that players can prep a save for the start of day 11 :)
Thank you. I always assume these things are my mistakes. Good to see that at least one time it wasn't me . :winkytongue:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I thought Mum and Rebecca looked a little different than they used to - different render setup? Additionally, Rebecca's one-legged pose in the studio was a little out of place (but on the other hand, I liked seeing Alex's reflection in the office).

As for the story, it felt a little less thought-out than before, but I suppose all stories have to start winding up at some point, so it may be just that.

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I thought Mum and Rebecca looked a little different than they used to - different render setup? Additionally, Rebecca's one-legged pose in the studio was a little out of place (but on the other hand, I liked seeing Alex's reflection in the office).

As for the story, it felt a little less thought-out than before, but I suppose all stories have to start winding up at some point, so it may be just that.
Rebecca had a stealth character update when I started the re-render of the first couple of days. The old skin is still there on day 2.

Yeah, it's tricky to convey getting dressed without the right morphs. That was supposed to be her pulling on her boots.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah, it's tricky to convey getting dressed without the right morphs. That was supposed to be her pulling on her boots.
Ha! I thought it might be her putting on pants, but I saw that pic first in the non-Rebecca route, so that didn't seem right.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
A small nitpick but even the Asian seems taller then the MC! Besides that and the few other minor things i mentioned before, this is a near 10/10 so far and yes i prefer using a 1 to 10 rating and for me so far i say this game is a 9/10. Keep up the good work and you seem to be getting better! Still one of my favorite games i have played a top 5 for sure and maybe my number 1!

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes