Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
So I just went back for another playthrough, and noticed something I had missed on the other 5 playthroughs! I blame @envixer for my missing it too! You wrote Su Jin's dialog so well I was concentrating on the conversation and missed the... background... at the coffee shop!
Almost made me spit out a mouthful of good single malt Scotch! Anyway, thanks for the game, and I can't wait for the next updates!

Reactions: xcribr

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[...] missed the... background... at the coffee shop!
Almost made me spit out a mouthful of good single malt Scotch! [...]
Amen to that - hilarious!

And good on ya for not spilling the good stuff!

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
So I just went back for another playthrough, and noticed something I had missed on the other 5 playthroughs! I blame @envixer for my missing it too! You wrote Su Jin's dialog so well I was concentrating on the conversation and missed the... background... at the coffee shop!
Almost made me spit out a mouthful of good single malt Scotch! Anyway, thanks for the game, and I can't wait for the next updates!
LOL!

Although I'd have mourned the waste of good Scotch... Glad you managed to save it!

CecilPalmer

Apr 11, 2018
I doubt it's going to happen, but I really hope there is a chance for some spicy scenes featuring Anna. She's really cute. I'm a fan of the body suit.
Either way keep up the good work.

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Dude! @envixer You're the man! This one is easily on my top 3 out of all games here! Everything is so good! Love the dialogue (especially all the movie/music references, I'm always like that myself :p), and the renders are golden. Keep up the good work! You'll have a coffee coming your way ;)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I doubt it's going to happen, but I really hope there is a chance for some spicy scenes featuring Anna. She's really cute. I'm a fan of the body suit.
Either way keep up the good work.
Totally agree with you, we definitely should get some action with Anna.

Though I don't think it's that far fetched to expect action with her, considering how close the MC and Anna already are, and the whole nastiness with taking care of her father, Anna and the MC seem to be even closer now than before. Plus they've already been forced to be intimate in the past during a mission. :p

Besides, know from personal experience that professed lesbians, even ones in a relationship, sometimes slip and go chasing after dick. :D

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Haha that was so great with black dressed chick in red heels, in the background how she moves and get naked. I must totaly laughing the hole scene with Su-Jin. Great work x'D

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
I really like the art style, especially from the both the sisters very much, but the enforced scene with the mother is something, that stops me from continuing a game with such nice characters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Besides, know from personal experience that professed lesbians, even ones in a relationship, sometimes slip and go chasing after dick. :D
As a lesbian I will tell you that's incredibly rare and those tend to be bisexual.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I feel like this game pushes the whole incest thing little too hard like damn let me make my own choices.

I'm not against incest in games but this just feels really forced like most games let you just make choices but this game is just like "No you are gonna fuck your family and you're gonna like it" lmao

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I feel like this game pushes the whole incest thing little too hard like damn let me make my own choices.

I'm not against incest in games but this just feels really forced like most games let you just make choices but this game is just like "No you are gonna fuck your family and you're gonna like it" lmao
Well, that's the premise from the first moment.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just got finished with the update and gosh - that was hilarious! BZ @envixer !!!
Way too short as usual - but ain't it that way always when you're having fun? ;)

I roared when mom tells the MC in the office why she isn't visiting anymore...
And I nearly spilled my coffee because of that conversation @ Su-Jin's!
Especially the 'pervert's weird fantasy' thing :D

Need to buy you a coffee ma man!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xcribr and Trojaner
3.40 star(s) 67 Votes