xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
So they go on a boating trip and that was the update? NOT even 15min game time?
Sadly, yes... Been swamped with work, and I wanted to get something out to you guys while I could.

The next update should be bigger :)

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Just tried it. Love most of the models (Mom, Aunt, Big sister and the Koran girl are very cute. The little sister and two nieces... don't do much for me).
I am just sad this game kills the deliciousness of the incest taboo by making it pretty much normal :s.
The whole family knows he is sleeping (or going to sleep) with everyone. Pretty much all of the MC's friends do he is sleeping with his family. If incest is treated as "normal" it looses a lot of its appeal for me. That's too bad because there is a lot of effort in the dialogues and choices. And the models are unique (at least I haven't seen them in other games).

Reactions: xcribr

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Love most of the models (Mom, Aunt, Big sister and the Koran girl are very cute. The little sister and two nieces... don't do much for me).
Pretty much the same for me tbh. Mom/Aunt/Older-Sister are all top shelf, the younger sister's hair is off putting to me and I'm not into the bodies of the nieces. But whatever, variety is there to appeal to as many people (within reason) as possible, so I can't really complain. And what I do like... I like a lot.

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
It's great that there's variety in this game to appeal all tastes. For my part, I love the nieces and they're my favourites :heartcoveredeyes:

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I especially like the way he's given them different bodies - they're not cloned twins but quite different actually. Jane's body is more muscular (G.I. Jane anyone? Anyone? Bueller?!) while Jenny's is more rounded out / feminine.

BZ @envixer

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Does this guy add like 5 renders per update?
Went from 801 renders to 883 in the last small update. That's 82 new renders plus 17 re-renders to replace an old scene.

So that's 99 renders for a .03 update.

Of the 99 renders done for this update 50 or so took 2 hours, and 15 took 3 hours. My average render time per screen is 30-50 minutes.

So for this update there's roughly 167 hours of rendering.

Good enough for ya?

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
Went from 801 renders to 883 in the last small update. That's 82 new renders plus 17 re-renders to replace an old scene.

So that's 99 renders for a .03 update.

Of the 99 renders done for this update 50 or so took 2 hours, and 15 took 3 hours. My average render time per screen is 30-50 minutes.

So for this update there's roughly 167 hours of rendering.

Good enough for ya?
167 Hours for me to skip in less than a minute, wew.

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
It depends on the game. If i know there won't be anything worth while to see, I skip most of it. Acting Lessons is a game where i read everything and take my time, since i know the Dev will deliver. Dating my Daughter is the opposite. I skip through most of DmD, look at the horrible scenes, a little bit of the dialog, roll my eyes and say "some poor guy waited eagerly for this update" and then i delete the game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Me I have to admit to actually reading *all* of the stuff.

Sometimes it's punishment (a certain 'Neighbor' game comes to mind or a certain 'Lucky' guy) but sometimes it's fun (like Akabur, @carnalcardinal) or this guy @envixer . While I sometimes have problems with his old-fashioned English and wrong use of words (it's 'truck', mate - not 'lorry' ferchrissakes *g*) his writing is actually excellent and I would play the game / VN for that alone. That the logic behind the story itself is somewhat - well - 'strained' I'll put down to artistic license...

tl;dr: If you play this only for the H-scenes you're missing out on a lot ;)

Reactions: jaydem and xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
It depends on the game. If i know there won't be anything worth while to see, I skip most of it. Acting Lessons is a game where i read everything and take my time, since i know the Dev will deliver. Dating my Daughter is the opposite. I skip through most of DmD, look at the horrible scenes, a little bit of the dialog, roll my eyes and say "some poor guy waited eagerly for this update" and then i delete the game.
Then you missed the two h-scenes in the update.

1. In Day 3, the first h-scene was re-done.
2. The hidden bonus h-scene that you can get from the walkthrough.

Thanks for giving my game a try anyway :)

3.40 star(s) 67 Votes